Director of Customer Support and Placement
Job details Salary $100,000 - $120,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
Customer Support: 8 years (Required)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Have an Impact
Your primary goal is to help provide a world class support experience for the CareerStep Learners. You will be instrumental in moving our strategic focus forward through the successful implementation of the Learner preparation and placement process. As a Senior Director of Placement and Support, you will lead the support teams(plural) in developing department objectives, key metrics, and processes to improve Learner support and help 100% of eligible Learners find an externship and career.
Successful execution of the functional objectives is critical to achieving the desired outcomes in the Learner Support Department. Your duties will include achieving monthly/quarterly/annual KPIs, managing and growing the support team, and helping to improve the overall Learner experience through process refinement.
The Senior Director of Customer Support and Placement is responsible for developing and driving processes, technology, and overseeing the successful support and externship placement of our Learners. Maintaining an effective CSAT and NPS score is paramount. You will be directly responsible for driving improvements to the customer experience and customer retention. You will also encourage and exemplify continuous learning, customer experience advocacy, and continuous improvement.
What youll do
- Support Operations
- Manage team capacity, budget forecasting, critical vendors, and resource allocation while securing continuous improvement to customer satisfaction and placement.
- Drive high levels of customer success, exhibiting complete ownership over processes, tools, personnel and technology utilized in customer engagements.
- Be a relentless advocate for the customers experience when communicating valuable improvements for processes, products, and technology.
- Evaluate, embrace and implement new tools to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Provide tools to ensure every Learners training is completed and every Partner Admin is successfully trained regarding our products and platform so that every account managed is operating at high efficiency and with user confidence.
- Meet regularly with top tier healthcare customers, both remotely and on-site, to review product adoption, support interactions, major issues, upcoming releases, and other compliance initiatives.
- People Management
- Lead a team of Customer Support Agents, Advocates, Team Leads and Managers. This team owns the customer support experience both from the management of B2B account relationships and User support and engagement in the Training Program and Learner Platform.
- Provide coaching and career development for team members.
- Engage appropriate team members from cross functional groups such as Sales, Marketing, LX, Product, and Senior Leadership to help address underlying causes of churn, slow or no implementation, and Learner dissatisfaction.
Youll be successful in this role if you
- Are a Strategic Communicator: When you communicate, it is with purpose. You are comfortable writing, talking, presenting, listening, and negotiating with external customers and all levels of the internal organization with the result of influencing direction and decisions.
- Have Been There Done That: You have proven success getting results from B2B and B2C support teams and can drive the process from learner and partner implementation to partner growth and renewal.
- Know Things: Like how to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services, position products against competitors, develop client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions to objections.
- Recognize There is No I in Team: You can cross-functionally collaborate with product, marketing, and CX teams.
- Overachiever: You like the challenge and tackle it head-on. You dont want to make your quota, you want to crush it.
- Believe in Relationships: You build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships so you can partner with customers to understand their business needs and goals.
What you need for success in this role
- Project management skills suited for a cross-functional technical implementations
- A passion for communicating the value of the products you represent and the ability to do it with skill
- Insatiable curiosity with the desire and capacity to learn new things and apply new learning to improving our support teams
- The desire and ability to thrive in fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Education and Experience
- 4 year degree required in Business or related field
- 8+ years support experience
- 5+ years experience managing customer facing teams - B2B and B2C experience is a must
- Insurance: Vision, Medical, Dental
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company paid life insurance day 1
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Onsite gym
- Self-managed PTO
- Work from home options
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- What is your desired base rate of pay per year?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Customer Support: 8 years (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
ServiceNation - Full Time Member Experience RepresentativeEverCommerceJob details Salary $18 - $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Customer support: 1 year (Required) Customer relationship11 hour agoShareCoppell, TX 75019
Team MemberTaco Bell | Luihn VantEdge Partners LLCJob details Salary $9.00 - $10.25 an hour Full Job Description Taco Bell is looking for people who love serving customers, and want to be a part of a great11 hour agoShareLake City, SC 29560
BudtenderElevatedJob details Salary $13 - $14 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Customer Service: 112 hour agoShareButte, MT 59701
Amazon Picker PackerAmazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $17.05 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll12 hour agoShareLodi, CA 95241
Sales and Technical Support- RemoteAsurionJob details Salary From $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Customer service: 1 year12 hour agoShare+1 locationRemote