Divisional Sales Manager
In search of an individual who demonstrates a true passion for building teams, managing projects and is willing to push him/herself to the limits to achieve big goals… someone with a competitive drive to win and a high degree of urgency.
If you possess the following, please apply!
- Genuinely passionate for moving forward, tackling obstacles, and being energized by any challenge that stands in your way
- Always questions how you can do something better
- Able to influence, negotiate and persuade both team members and customers; “WOW”-ing the customer through exceptional customer service
- Able to take calculated risks with confidence
- Disciplined, Competitive, Outgoing, Self-Motivated, Customer – Driven, Reliable, Confident, Independent, Thrives on Challenge, Driven for Results, Likes Variety, Able to Identify Wants and Needs of Others
Job Summary .
Responsible for driving results of the division and its people. Growing and nurturing relationships with customers.
Job Responsibilities .
- Works with VP of National Sales to develop sales goals, forecasts, budgets and plans to achieve results. Also execute account reviews to drive profitability of each account.
- Helps in setting pricing guidelines for each account as well as recommending selling strategies on present and potential customers.
- Responsible for communicating any major program changes to engineering as well as master order changes.
- Lead all team members within the division.
- Works with sales floor on estimating custom product.
- Develops and nurtures customer relationships through scheduled visits and day to day interaction.
- Responsible for the management of division expenditures and certain balance sheet metrics.
- Responsible for achieving certain key metrics such as close ratio and market share percentage.
- Communicates customers’ overall needs and requirements to rest of the company.
- Works with team members as well as other leaders to improve upon the profitability of the division and the company.
- Oversees the training for all new team members and any ongoing training.
- Other functions as assigned.
Education and Experience .
- Previous Management Experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities .
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Inductive reasoning skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Must be Self-Motivated and Goal Driven
- Good Communication and People skills are needed
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work .
This is a full-time position. Typical Days and hours worked are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
associate creative director, Social MediaStarbucksJob Posting : Oct 22, 2021 Job Posting End Date : Nov 22, 2021 Location : US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center Starbucks - Marketing and Brand ManagementFrom the7 hour agoShareSeattle, WA
Hydrologist for FHNRMayor's Office of Contract Services$75,504 - $86,830 a yearJob details Salary $75,504 - $86,830 a year Full Job Description Job Description The mission of Forestry, Horticulture and Natural Resources (FHNR) is to7 hour agoShareManhattan, NY
Digital Marketing Manager | Part-time, Fully RemoteEvan Marc KatzFrom $40 an hourJob details Salary From $40 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Marketing: 27 hour agoShareRemote
Bad A$S General ManagerTrufl Inc$80,000 - $100,000 a yearJob details Salary $80,000 - $100,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Full Job Description "Without new ideas, success can become7 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA
Overnights Representative Full TimePlanet Fitness - Portland ME GroupJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Customer Service - Overnight Front Desk RepresentativeHIRING FOR BRAND NEW LOCATION- OPENING IN DECEMBER! Job8 hour agoShareAugusta, ME 04330