Entry Level Social Media Assistant
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about delivering the best customer experience, is proficient in using multiple social media channels, has a strong sense of empathy, and can help drive exceptional customer service by helping customers who reach out to us through social media for assistance.
- Create consistent, meaningful content on social media platforms for the respective markets.
- Responsible for producing high-quality content.
- Contribute to the Agency's paid social media objectives through strategy creation, implementation, and ongoing optimization.
- Continually improve paid media tactical planning and buying across all platforms.
- Apply expertise in the planning process, audience and creative strategy development, budget forecasting, and industry tracking; be a strategic thought partner in team meetings.
- Strategically manage the channel relationships and contribute to the development and refinement of our media channels buying core strategies.
- Manage paid social campaigns from setup, execution, optimization, and reporting to the clients' key performance indicators, which vary by campaign types and objectives.
- Manage paid social ad campaigns and leverage first- and third-party data to build audiences.
- Actively monitor and evaluate campaign performance in platforms, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data-backed recommendations to the integrated Media team.
- Work collaboratively with media planners, analysts, and Agency partners to meet and exceed stated objectives, and provide new solutions for clients.
- Create measurable paid social programs that are in line with strategy and budget.
- Be passionately in tune with the evolution of market trends, digital marketing innovation, and online behaviors.
- Develop insights and keep teams informed of new opportunities.
- Contribute to new business development when requested.
- A positive ‘can-do' attitude to the work and wider company responsibilities
- Determination to see all tasks through to the end
- An eye for detail and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Deliver and demand the highest standards in all aspects of your work
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Good organizational mind, quick thinking, strong delegation skills
- Perseverance, a problem solver
Records CustodianResurgent Capital ServicesEstimated $50K - $63.3K a yearFull-timeBuilding Bridges, Moving Ahead Work hard. Play hard. Breathe Easy. That’s a nutshell description of the professionals who thrive at Resurgent. Regardless of5 day agoShareGreenville, NC
Admissions Representative (Online/Remote)American Public University SystemEstimated $40K - $50.6K a yearFull-timeMonday to Friday +4Admissions RepresentativeAmerican Public University System This is an Online/Fully-Remote role. The Admissions Representative is the5 day agoShareRemote
Associate III, Materials & Order ManagementXeroxEstimated $44.1K - $55.8K a yearFull-timeCity: Nashua, Windham State/Province: Massachusetts, New Hampshire Country: United States Department: Materials & Supply Chain Date:5 day agoShareMassachusetts
Program Assistant, CategoricalSouth Orange County Community College District$2,694 a monthPart-timeTitle: Program Assistant, Categorical Job Category: CSEA Job Opening Date: November 30, 2022 Job Closing Date: Location: Saddleback5 day agoShareRemote in Mission Viejo, CA 92692+1 location
Remote Sales AssistantFilm DailyEstimated $31.2K - $39.5K a yearFull-time +1Time commitment: 40 hours per week Contract term: 1 Months – Permanent Location: In our virtual/online office Bingewatch is an international media company that5 day agoShareRemote in United States