Job details Salary $400 - $700 a week Job Type Full-time Part-time Temporary Commission Number of hires for this role 10+ Qualifications
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Fair Housing Regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
Loan Processing: 1 year (Preferred)
LMS Escrow Services is looking to add 10 energetic & spontaneous escrow agents to our growing team. We have a surplus of Real Estates properties and a database of thousands of other relevant services . We offer the best escrow services in the United States offering one of the most fair commission services in the world.
With over 20 million rental and property users and about 3,000,000 properties all over the states ,we are guaranteed maximum sales every day .
Earn money from the comforts of your home .
Work From Home PT/FT - No Experience Necessary
Are you a college student in need of a steady income ,while you work from home or college ? Are you 18+ ? Are you a single parent ? Divorced having financial difficulties ? Retirees are also qualified to apply for this job this is the right job for anyone who needs a steady cash flow of income on weekly basics .
· College degree not required.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
· Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must be self-motivated, independent and able to work with minimal supervision.
Click on the link below to fill an application form .
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Commission
Pay: $400.00 - $700.00 per week
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fair Housing Regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Loan Processing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Receptionist/Administrative AssistantA-Clean Chimney$18 - $30 an hourJob details Salary $18 - $30 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Receptionist: 23 day agoShareEverett, WA 98204 (Holly area)
Administrative Asst I - Student Development OfficeEl Camino College$4,101 a monthJob details Salary $4,101 a month Full Job Description Job Detail Job Title: Administrative Asst I - Student Development6 day agoShareTorrance, CA 90506
State Administrative AssistantAmerican Family InsuranceUp to $33.36 an hourJob details Salary Up to $33.36 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At American Family Insurance, we believe people are an organization’s most6 day agoShareRemote
Office Assistant/SchedulerAmare Healing Arts$10 an hourDO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE!!!! DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE REQUESTED AVAILABILITY!! This is starting part time with a quick transition to full6 day agoShareRemote
Scheduling AssistantLionbridge TechnologiesJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed6 day agoShareUnited States