Extra-ordinary personal assistant
Dear Future Assistant,
Are you a supremely skilled personal assistant who wants to make a difference, but you don’t want to end up as a cog in a wheel of a large company?
Are you looking for an entrepreneurial environment that inspires rather than drains you?
Do you want to meet and work with fascinating people?
My name is Rich Litvin.
I’m an expert on high-performance. My clients include Olympic athletes, Special Forces operatives and serial entrepreneurs. You can Google me.
My business plan for the last 10 years has been one line: Meet fun and interesting people. I live in Santa Monica with my wife and 2 sons and I spend 3 months a year traveling.
Does this describe you:
- You have experience providing Personal Assistant support at executive level.
- You are a natural at organizing, creating plans and following up.
- You like to coordinate multiple moving parts and keep everyone informed.
- You love to work independently and proactively. Your motto is “find a way or make a way…”
- You are a proactive and independent thinker who is always “one step ahead” of what is needed.
- You are technically savvy and have proficient computer skills (including Apple/Mac/iPhone).
- You have excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- You have high level communication skills, with excellent spelling and grammar, and a professional phone/email manner.
- You have experience in the Microsoft and Google suites of products (excel, word, sheets, docs, calendar).
- You have demonstrable knowledge of social media, including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- You are comfortable with change and flexible in your way of working.
- You are discreet.
- You have great copywriting skills (not essential but a great asset).
This will NOT be a good fit if you:
- Don’t have Personal Assistant experience.
- Need constant validation in your job.
- Are reactive, rather than proactive.
- Are not able to work independently.
Hours: Full time (5 days per week, Monday to Friday), with the flexibility to travel from time to time.
Location: Santa Monica 3-4 days a week, as well as 1-2 days a week from your own home.
Salary: $35,000 - $42,000 per annum
Benefits: 20 days of holiday increasing to 25 days after 12 months
If you are interested in being considered for this role, send a cover letter (that relates specifically to this job) and your resume to [email protected] Your cover letter must mention the words ‘red paperclip’ in the first paragraph.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Account ExecutiveDevpost$50,000 - $200,000 a yearFull-timeDevpost's mission is to inspire the world's developers to build great software. Developers consider us their go-to site for discovering and competing in the20 minute agoShareRemote in New York, NY 10038
Assistant Operations ManagerDown to Earth Markets$23.25 an hourFull-timeWeekend availability +1DATE POSTED 1/5/2023 Down to Earth Farmers Markets has an opportunity for someone who is action-oriented and ready to step into a management role to get involved in20 minute agoShareNew York State
Marketing, PR, and Sponsorship CoordinatorASM GlobalFull-timeWeekend availability +2Summary ASM Global, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an excellent and immediate opening for a Marketing, PR, and Sponsorship21 minute agoShareHouston, TX+2 locations
Infrastructure Finance ConsultantDeloitteEstimated $74.6K - $94.4K a yearFull-timeJoin our team and begin tackling critical issues at all levels of government in a team-focused environment with an emphasis on personal and professional growth. Now more34 minute agoShareRosslyn, VA 22209 (Radnor-Ft Myer Heights area)
Restaurant and Food Services Quality Field Examiner - Customer Experience Measurement - Project Associate 5Deloitte$52,000 a yearFull-timeRestaurant and Food Services Quality Field Examiner, Customer Experience Measurement - Project Associate 5 Location: 100% Field-Based Travel Deloitte's Brand34 minute agoShareSan Francisco, CA