FT Rooms Preventive Maintenance Engineer - Hilton Inn at Penn
Job Description - FT Rooms Preventive Maintenance Engineer - Hilton Inn at Penn (HOT06PF1):
The Inn At Penn
3600 Sansom Street
An Engineer is responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.What will I be doing?
As an Engineer, you would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
: Full Availability
: Team Member
: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Senior Engineer, Inventory & Order Management (Open to remote work, except the following locations: SD, VT, and WV)ConverseJob details Salary $125,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Become part of the Converse Team Converse is a place to explore potential, break4 hour agoShareBoston, MA 02116+6 locations
Customer Service Support Representative (REMOTE)LabcorpJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description LabCorp is seeking a Customer Service Support Representative to join our team in Burlington, NC.This position5 hour agoShareBurlington, NC 27215+26 locations
ApprenticeTeco EnergyJob details Job Type Apprenticeship Full Job Description Date: Jan 27, 2022 Location: N. Miami, Florida, US, 33162 Company: TECO Title: ApprenticeCompany:5 hour agoShareMiami, FL 33162+4 locations
Galley HandMike Hooks LLCJob details Salary From $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Full Job Description Company description Mike Hooks' fleet of dredges5 hour agoShareLafayette, LA
Custodian- NewThe Arc Of Union CountyJob details Salary $19 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications High school or equivalent5 hour agoShareSpringfield, NJ 07081