Full Job Description
Be a part of a Community Redefined®. Our dynamic portfolio is growing quickly as we acquire new locations in suburban environments just outside of major metropolitan areas. We are currently seeking personalities with a passion for enhancing the resident experience through community improvement projects and a can-do attitude to join our team. Advance your career opportunities in the ever-growing multi-family industry with an organization that is committed to redefining communities and guided by our values.
Job Description: A strong leader that ensures optimal functioning of internal and external apartment community building systems including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire/life safety, elevators, and more. Leveraging organization skills, problem solving, and creative thinking, the Facilities Manager is required to resolve escalated issues and drive continuous process improvement and team development. This position relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and lead the work of others with a wide degree of creativity and cost-effectiveness. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting scope, technical specifications, budget tracking, schedule, material and equipment requirements, subcontractor/vendor bidding and management, and overall planning and execution of cost-effective facility and maintenance projects
- Anticipate potential problems and implement/oversee preventative actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the community meet safety and operations procedure
- Provide management including leadership and development of the maintenance team regarding scheduling, duties, and performance
- Direct and oversee all maintenance work orders and unit turns in a timely manner while exemplifying excellent customer service in working with residents
- Complete unit inspections as needed and maintain orderly documentation
- Maintain inventory of basic personal tools to complete task requirements including but not limited to a hammer, screwdriver, adjustable wrench, tape measure, and flashlight
- Organize, maintain, and utilize provided supplies in a cost-effective manner
- Pre-diagnose and troubleshoot various building systems prior to scheduling repairs
- Repair issues including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, appliances, carpentry, etc.
- Perform on-call service requests and emergency calls as needed
- Present an appearance appropriate to the image of the company
- Complete additional tasks or duties assigned by Community Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Facilities Maintenance in Multifamily or Hospitality
- Advanced experience in two or more trades: electrical, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, painting, etc.
- Working knowledge of appliances required
- High school education or equivalent is preferred
- Accurately perform basic mathematical functions
- EPA Universal Certification required
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) Certification preferred
- Intermediate computer and Internet knowledge preferred
- Ability to use on-site resident management software preferred
- Physical demands may include the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. The team member will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach using feet, legs, back, arms and hands. The team member may occasionally be required to climb. Specific vision requirements include the ability to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The team member will be required to work at a personal computer. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends as needed.
- Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through our company’s continuing education programs
- This position is a full-time position and may require the availability to work some nights, weekends, and occasional holidays. Regular attendance and active participation/planning at company functions and events is also required.
- 2 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually in the first 2 years of service
- 3 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 2 years of service
- 4 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 6+ years of service
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Health Advocate and Travel Assistance Program
- Generous Emergency On-Call Policy for Facilities Team Members
- Bereavement Pay if dealing with an unfortunate death in the family
- Competitive Bonus & Commission Structures
- Extensive Professional Development Training and Reimbursement Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
At Trinity, we prioritize the health of our residents and employees. Due to COVID-19, for health and safety purposes, we have implemented an Emergency Preparedness Committee and have been adhering to all CDC, NMHC, and NAA preparedness recommendations on a local and national level. For more information, visit https://youtu.be/l1fAgr15MUQ.
See more at: https://www.trinity-pm.com/join-our-team
Application Engineer I/II/Sr. (TAP) - WIGreenheck GroupInterested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC15 minute agoShareSchofield, WI 54476
Import SpecialistLivingston InternationalJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Import Specialist Join Livingston, the largest customs broker in Canada and the third largest entry filer in19 hour agoShareNorfolk, VA 23510+2 locations
Product safety management for Global Product Stewardship Fabric and Home Care (F&HC)Procter & GambleJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Consumer safety and global compliance are of the utmost importance to the Company. We are looking to recruit a19 hour agoShareSaint Bernard, OH 45216
Budtender (Part-time)Urbn LeafJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description About Us: Urbn Leaf is an innovative company recognized for shattering stereotypes and setting new standards22 hour agoShareGrover Beach, CA+4 locations
FRONT DESK / RECEPTIONGreen Man CannabisADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / RECEPTION The primary function of Reception is to aid in the customer experience by greeting guests in a timely and welcoming22 hour agoShareDenver, CO 80204