Featured Job: Senior Director, Product Management, Buyer Promise
We are looking for a high-impact product leader with deep experience developing products that build customer trust and solve shipping and fulfillment challenges faced by two-sided marketplaces. She or he should be accustomed to solving complex consumer-facing and logistics problems, developing strategies and roadmaps, and executing those plans to build sustained value for our business and customers.
The role will lead a team of Product Managers, and work closely with cross-functional leaders, to define and create successful outcomes for our customers and the business. This role will be responsible for the strategy, metrics, and execution of a portfolio of products aimed at creating shipping and fulfillment experiences that materially improve the customer experience and deliver maximum return on investment.
This is a full-time position located in Brooklyn, NY.As the Senior Director of Product Management you will:
- Envision and articulate the product strategy for solving business and customer pain points related to shipping and fulfillment.
- Work closely and collaboratively with leaders across other functions (including engineering, marketing, support, research, analytics, and design) to align around a product strategy and goals to realize the full potential of our product development investments.
- Own accountability for the business metrics of a key company focus area.
- Build and maintain long-term roadmaps that balance creating and capturing customer value.
- Lead a team of Product Managers to execute on the product strategy and roadmap that creates successful outcomes for our customers and the business.
- Define and clearly articulate guidelines, principles, expectations, goals and success metrics for product managers and their teams.
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
- Coordinate with other Product Management and Product Designer leaders to ensure the cohesiveness of the overall user experience.
- Recruit incredible talent, and build and foster high-functioning teams.
- 10+ years of operational product management and cross functional experience
- Successfully led and developed a team of product managers, and can work effectively in a matrixed organization structure.
- Excited and passionate about solving complex consumer-facing and logistics problems, developing strategies and roadmaps, and executing those plans to create value for our business and customers.
- A natural collaborator who knows how to drive decision-making.
- Inspire excellence and lead for the good of the company and the customer, not for the good of themselves
- A track record of building positive relationships with people and teams across a broad, diverse organization.
- Experience collecting and using qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions.
- Know when and how to balance data with intuition when necessary.
- A passionate member of the Etsy community and someone who believes in Etsy’s vision, mission and values.
Interested in working with us? Send us a cover letter and your CV or resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, we’d love to hear about it.
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Tutorial Services Clerk (Library/Learning Resources)- Norco CollegeRiverside Community College District$26.54 - $32.30 an hourPart-timeBASIC FUNCTION: Under the supervision of the area Dean/Associate Dean, creates and maintains a variety of files, types memos, maintains student and classified51 minute agoShareRiverside, CA 92501 (Downtown area)
Clear Lake 01 eStores - eStore Curbie - Part-TimeHEBEstimated $26K - $32.9K a yearPart-time8 hour shiftOverview: H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales51 minute agoShareWebster, TX 77598
Part Time BaggerHarris TeeterPart-timeThis is a part time position. Primary responsibility is to Take Excellent Care Of Our Customers by satisfying each customer's needs, exceeding their expectations, and2 hour agoShareAlexandria, VA
Retail Sales Associate, Towson Town Center - Part TimeMacy’s$15 - $18 an hourFull-time +1Weekend availability +1Immediate Openings – Start Right Away! Competitive Hourly Rates Schedules to meet your availability! Employee Discount at Macy's AND Bloomingdales2 hour agoShareTowson, MD 21204
Store AssociateCVS Health Retail$15.00 - $17.25 an hourRetail Store Associates play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health, we’re shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and2 hour agoShareOrange, TX