Front Desk Receptionist
Job details Salary From $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST/ACCOUNTING CLERK
Paul Graham Drilling and Service Company, located in Rio Vista, CA, has an immediate opening for a Front
Desk Receptionist/Accounting Clerk that meets the following requirements.
- Greet and direct clients and guests.
- Answer, screen and direct all incoming phone calls. Retrieve messages from general voice mailbox and forward to appropriate personnel.
- Pick up, process and distribute incoming mail and faxes. Prepare and drop off outgoing mail.
- Maintain professional appearance of front desk, reception and kitchen areas.
- Monitor office supply inventory and coordinate supply orders.
- Maintain main office equipment. Contact supp
- Provide General Office support as needed.
- Review Contract Documents and Purchase Orders to ensure correct invoicing.
- Prepare Invoices
- Prepare Credit Memos and/or refunds as required.
- Enter and process invoice/credit memo batches. Run batch reports and balance entries.
- Print post and mail invoices with required backup.
- Enter and post customer and miscellaneous cash receipts.
- Review Aging and identify past due accounts.
- Contact past due customers for payment.
- Run month end closing reports
- Request credit references to establish and set up new customer accounts.
- Create and maintain all files related to Accounts receivable.
- Provide miscellaneous backup and support to the Accounting Department as needed.
- Must have 1 – 2 years experience.
- Must have a positive work ethic and strong people skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including exceptional and professional telephone manners.
- Must be organized, accurate and have strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with MS Office – Excel, Word.
This full time position reports to the Accounting Manager. The salary range for this position is $19.00-
We offer the following benefits: medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, 401k, and paid vacation.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Paul Graham Drilling is taking proper steps based on the CDC and government guidelines to ensure the safety and well-being of our colleagues and customers.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Veterinary Office ReceptionistCentre Animal Hospital$14.00 - $14.50 an hourJob details Salary $14.00 - $14.50 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Reception: 21 hour agoShareState College, PA 16801
Physician - Cardiac Surgery - Cardiovascular Surgery - Practice Opportunity - Cardiovascular Surgery - Madisonville, KYBaptist HealthBaptist Health Medical Group is seeking aï¿½ BC/BE fellowship trained cardiovascular surgeon, to join our team of physicians at Baptist Health15 hour agoShareMadisonville, KY
Restaurant ManagerEmmett's BrewingTitle: MANAGER Reports to: Owner/General ManagerSummary of Position: Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated15 hour agoShareWest Dundee, IL
Front Desk ReceptionistRevision EnergyReVision Energy's South Portland ME location is currently looking for an individual who is excited to be on the front lines of solar s rapid growth as a ReVision21 hour agoShareSouth Portland, ME
Executive AssistantWarner Bros CareersJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Company Overview WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes21 hour agoShareNew York, NY+3 locations