Front Desk Receptionist
Client Intake Servicing
- Tracking and managing requests from clients
- Ensuring every client who leaves a voicemail receives a call back
- Scheduling clients for serving days
- Recruit new clients through outreach initiatives
- Turn off Market sign each day
- Keep lobby clean and presentable at all time
- Operate and manage the appointment email address (this includes calling back clients and answering emails)
- Assist in organizing and managing data, files and technology (entering clients into salesforce for appointments).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Email Warehouse Director and Director of Operation total # of appointments before serving day (Thursday for Friday appointments and Friday for Monday appointments)
- Track emergency food vs senior market appointments.
- Any concerns with programs including but not limited to route errors, unpleasant clients, problems with staff or volunteers should be emailed to Human Resources and the CEO.
Senior Outreach/Client Intake Coordinator is expected to work from 8:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday at 711 N Rancho Dr Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89106 unless otherwise agreed upon and approved by Human Resources and the CEO. All Employees are expected to keep a professional and cleanly work space, (storing away all materials for the following work day). All employees will maintain humble dress while at The Just One Project market and events. All employees will maintain a professional demeanor while at The Just One Project market and events.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- 1 - 3 months
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
Company's Facebook page:
Records Assistant (Administrative Assistant II)Fairfax County Government$35,776 - $59,627 a yearThe police department is seeking a detailed-oriented Administrative Assistant to provide confidential and sensitive administrative duties to a wide-array of customers to1 hour agoShareFairfax, VA 22035
Front Desk Receptionist/Office Assistant (Entry Level)The Law Offices of William K. Goldfarb$18 - $24 an hourQualifications null (Required) Full Job Description We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of1 hour agoShareIllinois City, IL
Administrative Clerk (Receptionist)Greenleaf CenterAnswer and transfer telephone calls or take messages. Sort and deliver incoming mail and send outgoing mail. Sign-in and receive patients, guests and visitors Provide8 hour agoShareValdosta, GA 31602
Police Records Specialist IICity of Bremerton$24.02 - $28.18 an hourGeneral Function Personnel assigned to Police Records Unit are responsible for the integrity, security, and maintenance of the records systems that support all of the8 hour agoShareBremerton, WA 98337
Office AssistantSelect-A-Vision$22 - $25 an hourThe Receptionist/Office Assistant is responsible for providing the excellent customer service and professional image as the first and most direct contact with our8 hour agoShareGolden, CO 80401