Full Time Landscaper
Property Management Company is looking for a Full-time Landscaper to join our team in Susanville, California for a Multi-site Property.
Qualified candidate will be given the opportunity to join a positive environment where teamwork and respect are promoted. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking individual that would like to build a career working in the apartment community environment.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: Is a team player, well organized, punctual and has a good knowledge of the landscaping industry. Must be a self-starter, able to prioritize your work and thrive in a busy work place as this position is often subject to interruptions and responding to more pressing repairs and occasional emergencies. This position requires good knowledge of commonly used practices and procedures in the landscaping field.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain excellent curb appeal of apartment community.
- Must be able to use various equipment for landscaping duties.
- Knowledge in the landscaping field.
- Ability to organize and maintain inventory supplies.
- A High School diploma or equivalent, English language proficiency.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening test and a full background check.
- Have at time of employment and maintain throughout employment, reliable transportation, a valid California Driver’s License and current automobile insurance.
BENEFITS: Benefits for FT employees after Introductory Period include Medical Insurance, AFLAC, 401K, sick pay, holiday pay and vacation time after the first year.
INTERESTED? If a career with our company interests you, please apply by replying to this ad. Please include your resume, indicate the position, and areas you are interested in. This institution is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Landscaping: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's (Required)
- 50% (Required)