Guest Service Representative
Job details Salary $14 - $16 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
**IMPORTANT: THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF THIS ROLE IS ATTENTION TO DETAIL. PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER OR OTHER MEANS OF INTRODUCING YOURSELF (EMAIL, VIDEO, ETC) IN YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS POSITION, AND INCLUDE THE WORD "CACTUS" TO SHOW US HOW DETAIL-ORIENTED YOU ARE. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER OR ALTERNATE PERSONAL INTRODUCTION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**
Seeking a Guest Services Representative for busy Airbnb/Short Term Rental Management Company headquartered in Nashville.* This position will be required to work over most weekends. Weekend availability is a must.
About The Company:
At Beckon Homes, we welcome 10,000+ guests from all over the world to our homes, where we represent over 70 short term vacation rentals. We are rapidly expanding into new markets, and it's an exciting time to join our family. Hospitality and people are at our core, and every interaction we have is an important one. Our mission is to host our properties in a way that makes our guests feel valued, appreciated and relaxed, so they can freely enjoy their vacations, reunions and celebrations without a worry.
Our Guest Services Representatives will be an integral part of our business thriving and growing. They are the frontline for ensuring a guest's stay is everything they wanted, and more. A Jack or Jane of All Trades, our Guest Services Representatives ooze common sense and resourcefulness. They are extraordinary communicators and grammar fanatics. They don't misspell names or mix up there/they're/their or your/you're. They've never met a problem they can't solve, and no guest- no matter how tired or cranky- can ruffle their feathers. Our Guest Services Representatives work hard to ensure every guest has a better-than-a-5-star-hotel experience, no matter what it takes, and escalate/delegate like a pro!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide luxury level hospitality customer service to all guests.
- Reporting any issues reported by a guest in messages or reviews.
- Regularly inspect property listings to ensure accuracy.
- Handle all communication between guests and our team.
- Work with your peers and management to drive organizational and process improvements throughout the business to prevent repeat issues from occurring.
- Arrange to fulfill any or all guest requests before or during their stay.
Qualifications and Experience
- Attention to detail: As stated above, application MUST include a cover letter or other means of personal introduction with the word "cactus" to demonstrate ability to be detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate difficult messages clearly and empathetically; fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- An active listener who can think quickly and critically under pressure.
- Able to confidently solve complex, multi-step problems, while maintaining customer satisfaction and controlling costs.
- Ability to calmly thrive under pressure, perform consistently and work with a sense of urgency.
- Superb organization skills in order to prioritize and manage a large volume of cases during peak periods, as well as work autonomously.
- Possess the ability to deliver luxury hospitality services to all of our guests.
- Experience in home maintenance or property ownership is a plus.
- Must be resourceful and willing to pitch in wherever needed.
- Must be a self-starter, and able to recognize need before a task is assigned.
- Must have a quiet working environment with reliable high speed internet. Taking uninterrupted calls is a regular expectation.
- Please note: Flexible availability is a MUST for this position. We operate on a rotating schedule, which includes a combination of day & night shifts, weekends and holidays, and this position will be expected to cover most weekends. This position can be done remotely or from one of our office locations, and while it must be the priority, it may potentially be done in conjunction with other responsibilities.
This is a part time position to start, with the potential of full-time in the future. Employees qualify for healthcare benefits after 60 days of successful FULL TIME employment. Employees are eligible for our generous paid parental leave 18 months after hire.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Weekend availability
- Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
ServiceNation - Full Time Member Experience RepresentativeEverCommerceJob details Salary $18 - $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Customer support: 1 year (Required) Customer relationship10 hour agoShareCoppell, TX 75019
Team MemberTaco Bell | Luihn VantEdge Partners LLCJob details Salary $9.00 - $10.25 an hour Full Job Description Taco Bell is looking for people who love serving customers, and want to be a part of a great10 hour agoShareLake City, SC 29560
Sales and Technical Support- RemoteAsurionJob details Salary From $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Customer service: 1 year11 hour agoShare+1 locationRemote
Customer Care and Sales Rep- HoustonAsurionJob details Salary From $16 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Sales: 1 year11 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77064
Work Order Entry ProcessorSelect Technical StaffingJob details Salary $20 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Microsoft Excel: 1 year11 hour agoShareButler, WI