HIRING FIELD SUPERVISOR- BEVERLY HILLS
Looking for experienced individuals who possess the following to join our Beverly Hills management team-
- Valid Driver's License
- Active California Security Guard Card
- Power to Arrest/ Weapons of Mass Destruction Certification
- Reliable Vehicle
- Available to work on weekends
Manages a shift and/or segment of guarding operations at multiple sites at the direction of regional operations management. Performs inspections and ensures that post orders are being followed. Carries our administrative procedures in support of Branch Office operations including time sheet collection and employment documents for regional processing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages a shift and/or segment of guarding operations at multiple sites, including supervision of subordinate officers; ensures that personnel deliver high quality service to luxury retail stores.
- Covers open posts when a suitable security officer cannot be scheduled.
- Ensures that service expectations are being met through regular contact with clients; evaluates service quality, inspects posts and initiates corrective action in a timely manner as necessary.
- Meets with operations management and/or client representatives for status updates and to address any actual or potential problems; provides support during client start-ups; provides input to security planning, assessments and surveys; reviews post orders and communicates requirements and changes to affected personnel.
- Maintains a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; acts to ensure that staff members understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
- Associate’s Degree and 1 year of experience in security operations, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company in luxury retail and or customer service.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Current state licensing status
- Understanding of security operations.
- Oral and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to take initiative and achieve results.
- Supervisor experience preferred.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, opportunities for advancement. Black suits and cleaning are provided. We also offer training, medical benefits, dental, vision, voluntary benefits, and a 401(k).
SMSSI of California, St Moritz Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Supervisor: 3 years (Preferred)
- Luxury Retail/Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Active CA Security Guard Card (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Local Class A CDL Route Driver (Permanent/Full-Time)Labatt Food ServiceJob details Salary $65,000 - $90,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Commission by formula $65,000 - $90,000 Full Job Description Labatt Food4 hour agoShareCorpus Christi, TX 78408+3 locations
Payroll Clerk (Part Time)Marriott International, IncJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Posting Date Jan 28, 2022Job Number 22011783Job Category Finance & AccountingLocation W New Orleans -4 hour agoShareNew Orleans, LA 70130
Payroll ClerkState of Connecticut - Department of Developmental...Job details Salary $50,050 - $65,449 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Are you are a self-starter? A team player that thrives in a fast-paced and4 hour agoShareCheshire, CT+2 locations
Crew MemberAkash Management LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description The Crew Person is responsible and accountable for performing specific tasks and duties, as4 hour agoSharePlacentia, CA 92870+86 locations
Care Coordinator (L4), Care Support - VARAmazon.com Services LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Associate’s degree or equivalent 2+ years of experience in Healthcare or medical insurance setting 2+5 hour agoShare+2 locationsRemote