Housekeeper- Hyatt High Sierra Lodge
Kick-off your hospitality career with MasterCorp, the industry leader in housekeeping and hospitality services! Join an amazing team of hard-working, passionate individuals. We are offering industry-leading competitive pay and full benefits package.
Don’t miss out. APPLY TODAY!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Potential to make more than $19.00 per hour – Our system is designed to reward your efficiency and timeliness!
- Sign-On and Refer-a-Friend Bonus potential
- Immediate hire – Full-time and part-time positions available
- Paid training
- Full benefits package including: Paid Time Off, Medical, Holiday Pay, Vision and Dental (after 6 months of employment)
- Opportunities for growth and career development
ABOUT US Family-owned and operated business with over 40 years in business. MasterCorp provides turnkey services for housekeeping, engineering, floor care, and laundry to most major hospitality brands and commercial clients. From recruiting to training and managing operational execution, we take care of all our client’s needs while representing their brand to the highest quality standards.
Our people are our most valuable asset and our most significant source of pride. We provide the tools, training, and opportunities to help transform your career and our client’s guest experience. Qualifications:
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift 25 pounds (with or without accommodation).
- Previous experience a plus, but not required.
As a Housekeeper, you help shape the guest experience.
- Clean resort units following our proprietary 7 Step Process.
- Maintain high-quality standards of cleaning and appearance for resort units.
- Report to work as scheduled, in proper uniform, and following company appearance standards.
- Ensure equipment and work area are kept clean and in good condition.
- Consistently maintain a positive, friendly, helpful attitude that ensures a positive guest experience.
- Comply with safety regulations and procedures.
Bike MechanicPeak Sports$18 - $25 an hourFull-time +1Summary We're looking for an experienced bike tech to join our team. We're a brand new shop located in downtown Springfield. Although this location is new, we've been3 minute agoShareSpringfield, OR 97477
Guest Services AgentResidence Inn IndependenceFull-timeHighgate Hotels: Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the3 minute agoShareIndependence, MO 64057 (Blackburn area)
Cashier Part TimeLowe'sPart-time +1Life. Career. Build it Together Here. At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates,48 minute agoShareSnellville, GA 30078
Customer Service RepresentativeClopay CorporationFull-timeJOB DESCRIPTION Clopay Corporation is North America’s largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer48 minute agoShareChicago Ridge, IL
Tj maxx Dallas Park Lan Now Hiring Weekend and weekend 5:30pm to close Merchandise AssociateTJ MaxxPart-timeWeekend availabilityStyle is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From1 hour agoShareDallas, TX 75231 (Northeast Dallas area)+126 locations