IT Logistics Associate
EOS - Austin, TX
WHO WE ARE:
EOS IT Solutions is a leading global IT Logistics service provider. We specialize in innovative IT Logistics solutions offering efficient solutions for our global partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Ensuring the day to day operational Logistics activities run smoothly and efficiently
- Responsible for the deployment of all IT equipment and services including but not limited to; desk setups, desk collections, ergo, vending machines, desk phones, printer ink replacements and troubleshooting
- Assist with provisioning of new employees
- Ensure telecommunications set up and line releases are rolled out on mobile handsets.
- Set up, configure and image employee laptops as requested.
- Support teams with internal moves, additions and changes where requested.
- Receiving and processing all equipment shipments
- Responsible for performing the physical or administrative/physical tasks storing and distributing of products.
- Responsible for the shipping (both inbound and outbound) of all IT assets and accessories
- Complete and supervise materials and equipment requests
- Inspect received goods, making note of any damages and discrepancies, and immediately report the issue
- Prepare items for processing, shipment and transportation
- Assist with the load and unload of shipments received to the warehouse and conduct inbound services, which include receiving and processing equipment from suppliers and various sites; deliver shipments to stock rooms and local help desks
- Actively participate in general inventory procedures, including regular cycle counts
- Develop a strong team ethos and help create a positive and fun working environment
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Previous experience in a logistics customer support environment
- A good working knowledge of mac and windows operating systems may be beneficial but not essential
- Experience working in logistics, warehousing, or manufacturing preferred but not essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability;
- Familiarity with inventory management tools preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective time management skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team orientated.
- Exceptional professionalism and customer service skills
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Tutorial Services Clerk (Library/Learning Resources)- Norco CollegeRiverside Community College District$26.54 - $32.30 an hourPart-timeBASIC FUNCTION: Under the supervision of the area Dean/Associate Dean, creates and maintains a variety of files, types memos, maintains student and classified41 minute agoShareRiverside, CA 92501 (Downtown area)
StylistMauricesEstimated $18.8K - $23.8K a yearPart-timeBrand Overview: As a hometown specialty retailer, maurices is deeply committed to bringing affordable, versatile, and flattering fashion in sizes 2-24 to real women,1 hour agoShareNew Bern, NC 28562
Part Time sales floor retail associateMarshallsPart-timeAll 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide2 hour agoShareApopka, FL 32703
Retail Part-Time Merchandise AssociateMarshallsPart-timeAll 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide2 hour agoShareMiddletown, NY 10940
Retail Sales Associate, Towson Town Center - Part TimeMacy’s$15 - $18 an hourFull-time +1Weekend availability +1Immediate Openings – Start Right Away! Competitive Hourly Rates Schedules to meet your availability! Employee Discount at Macy's AND Bloomingdales2 hour agoShareTowson, MD 21204