In-Store Merchandise Assembler
Now hiring in-store assembly technicians in Warrenton, Virginia
Around the Clock Services is currently looking to hire In-Store Merchandise Assembly Technicians in the NoVA area. We are looking for candidates that can start right away in the Warrenton, VA area and neighboring communities.
We provide assembly technicians to large national retail chains, on-site, assembling toolboxes, grills, wheelbarrows, furniture, mowers, cabinets, playsets, exercise equipment, and more! We provide assemblers & resources on a weekly schedule based on the need of each client and the arrival of new inventory.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Reading print instructions and using various hand tools
- Hand assemble and inspect RTA products according to required specifications
- Mechanically inclined: use of hand, air/power tools (drills, impact, sockets, wrenches)
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Package or repackage products for display or delivery
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Computer literate - invoicing your assembled products with a smartphone app
- Communication with store associates/management
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a working mobile phone.
- Must have access to the internet.
- Must be able to work remotely.
- Must have valid identification & eligible to work in the U.S.
- Heavy lifting is required (up to 80lbs repeatedly and daily).
- Must be able to stand, squat, and bend over for long periods of time.
- Read and execute assembly instructions, assembly drawings, and procedure manuals.
- Must be mechanically inclined and able to assemble RTA products.
- Operate computer to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs.
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and a good communicator.
- There are local positions available but if you are flexible and can travel more work is available.
- Some travel may be necessary.
- Cordless drill gun (at least 2 batteries)
- Assorted bits and adapters for drill gun
- Basic hand tools
- Smartphone or Smart Device with WIFI or Mobile internet
- Weekends available.
- Full-time, part-time, and on-call positions available.
Helpful but not required:
- Willing to travel throughout the city or possibly the state.
- Previous product assembly experience.
You will be servicing our many in-store retail customers, building bikes, grills, furniture, wheelbarrows, fitness equipment, patio lawn sets & anything else they might request. After completing training there is an opportunity to work as an In-Store Product Assembler with some of our biggest customers, like Lowe's, Home Depot, Wal-Mart.
You must be able to stand for long periods of time, kneel, bend and lift up to 65 pounds, including over your head. You must have your own RELIABLE transportation for local and out of town travel. You are responsible for getting yourself to work every day.
Although efforts are made to keep you within your local travel area of 5-50 miles, out-of-town travel may be regularly required. You must have your own tools in order to work and be eligible for training. Assembly technicians are expected to have their tools with them for both training and work.
We are looking for self-motivators and go getters!
This position requires you to be able to drive between store locations. You must be willing and able to travel to various customer sites. Once fully trained (approx. 1-2 weeks, paid training), you will be out on the road, traveling to and working at our customer sites. Travel time and scheduling needs may vary.
This is an independent contractor position. Compensation is paid by the finished piece - therefore high energy, fast-paced individuals or teams are most successful. The faster and more accurately you work, the more money you’ll make.
Previous experience is great, but if you are handy with tools, and capable of learning quickly in a fast-paced environment, we have a job for you.
Flexible schedule - Paid WEEKLY
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $500.00 - $800.00 per week
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Executive AssistantMunich Re America ServicesEstimated $99.5K - $126K a yearFull-timeExecutive Assistant Location Princeton , United States Your job This role is open to Princeton, NJ or Philadelphia, PA.We’re adding to our diverse1 minute agoSharePrinceton, NJ 08540
Store ManagerH&M$67,004 - $75,379 a yearFull-timeWeekend availability +1Company Description Hiring Immediately! At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference. You’ll take on new1 minute agoShareWoodbridge, VA 22192
Intelligence Research SpecialistU.S. Department of State$74,950 - $97,430 a yearFull-timeOverview Accepting applications Open & closing dates 12/07/2022 to 12/20/2022 Salary $74,950 - $97,430 per year Pay scale & grade GS 11 Location 11 minute agoShareHybrid remote in Rosslyn, VA
70118-LP DetectiveMarshallsFull-timeAll 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide12 minute agoShareNicholasville, KY 40356+15 locations
Intelligence Research SpecialistUS Department of State - Agency Wide$74,950 - $97,430 a yearDuties Collects, organizes, and analyzes intelligence data dealing with suspected fraudulent use of U.S. Consular issued documents. Analyzes data related to2 hour agoShareRosslyn, VA 22209 (Radnor-Ft Myer Heights area)