Intermediate Vendor Liaison
At Transamerica we’ve seen that Wealth + Health are inextricably linked, and that living well tomorrow starts with the habits we form today. That’s why we’re passionate about inspiring our customers to improve their financial health- and their overall well-being- to optimize how we help people prepare for the future. We’re seeking ambitions people who can bring fresh ideas and varying perspectives, and help us to shake up the status quo! Come join our supportive culture that encourages a healthy lifestyle, community giving, diversity, and lifelong learning!
The Intermediate Vendor Liaison serves as a point of contact for contracts and service delivery for the operations organizations, as well as a liaison supporting the entire Transamerica finance organization and our strategic vendor partners. They are responsible for the strategic oversight and execution of their agreed upon duties and responsibilities in support of the entire Transamerica organization. They play an integral role in protecting the interests of our clients and our business, by ensuring that our Service Providers are operating within a controlled, risk free environment, following the agreed upon terms of our contracts.
What You Will Do: You will work closely with assigned service providers to monitor their performance in accordance with our contract, work through any issues, and monitor controls. You will identify and work through change initiatives or other issues that may impact Transamerica, the service provider or end customer. Design issue mitigation plans and implement solutions, taking appropriate care to think “upstream and downstream” so the action plans designed to fix issues and prevent future occurrences will only achieve the intended positive results.
What You Will Learn: You will develop a deep understanding of service provider oversight and process control adherence while maintaining the budget for Transitional print customers, budget expense, tracking issues, billing retirement participants and projects. This position is a critical role providing vendor management for tracking and trends reporting. You will engage in the depth of what the department does and work independently.
What Success Looks Like:
- Serves as the liaison between the organization management and vendors to ensure vendor partners are effectively managed and contracts are fully leveraged.
- Develops and maintains successful working relationships with vendor representatives and supported business areas
- Analyzes vendor performance data on a regular basis and performs follow up activities to ensure vendors adhere to company quality measures.
- Works with management with developing internal and external (Vendor) SLAs and metrics necessary for monitoring the results of vendors.
- Works with management to determine internal and external (Vendor) reporting requirements and enforces the delivery of accurate and timely information.
- Conducts regular performance reviews with vendors and communicates needed improvements.
- Assists in the development of company guidelines and best practices for vendor management and viability measures. Monitors the results and identifies needed improvements through request for feedback.
- Assists the organization in the application of vendor selection criteria processes and developing the RFP.
- Provides ongoing management and oversight for vendor contracts once executed.
- Develops opportunities to influence strategic vendor’s direction/initiatives to ensure they are aligned with the needs of the organization and drives year over year performance improvements from these vendors.
- Compiles and analyzes trends that affect budgetary needs and supports the organization's budget cycle by providing vendor related information.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in in business administration, operations management, or applicable field, or equivalent experience
- Seven years of relevant experience, including three years working directly with vendors.
- Thorough knowledge of vendor management best practices and industry trends.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to a broad audience.
- Project management, organization and prioritization skills to handle multiple projects.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of vendor management concepts and implementation techniques including contract negotiation and vendor performance monitoring.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently. Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to define and manage vendor management processes.
- Strong communication, and listening skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings and effectively lead discussions.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package, Pension Plan, 401K Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, and more
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid time to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program.
Coordinator, ITPittsburgh PiratesJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description The Pirates WhyThe Pittsburgh Pirates are a storied franchise in Major League Baseball who are reinventing2 hour agoSharePittsburgh, PA 15212
Customer Service TechnicianThe Green Technology Group, LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description VALI Tier 2 provides support to the VA?s Learning Management System (LMS) application, known as the Talent2 hour agoShareUnited States
Administrative AssistantNew Sega Home Textiles (northJob details Salary $50,000 - $55,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description New Sega Home Textiles North America, Inc. Administrative Assistant –2 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Quality Assurance TesterCapgeminiJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Job Title: Quality Analyst Location: Alpharetta GA/New York Travel/Relocation/Remote: Remote3 hour agoShareNew York, NY+12 locations
CDL DRIVERS (Class B)All My Sons Moving & StorageJob details Salary $17 - $24 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Hiring CDL Drivers Daily! **Once you APPLY, you will receive a text to start the7 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC 27617