We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- Shop surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $23.50 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/763745?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Leasing ManagerDHA Housing Solutions For North Texas$44,941 - $74,911 a yearDALLAS HOUSING AUTHORITY JOB VACANCIES MAY 4, 2022 JOB TITLE: LEASING MANAGERSALARY: $44,941 - $74,911LOCATION: VOUCHER PROGRAMS/LANDLORD SERVICES21 hour agoShareDallas, TX 75212 (West Dallas area)
Leasing Professional - Visconti at Camelback and The Glen at Old TownGreystar Real Estate Partners LLCFull-timeWe welcome all work backgrounds to apply! Successful employees have come from these industries: Retail Sales Restaurants Hospitality Front Office1 day agoShareScottsdale, AZ
Design Rep A ElectricNATIONAL GRID CO USA (NE POWER)$34.55 an hourAs part of National Grid’s continued commitment to safety, all new hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because1 day agoShareTown of Potsdam, NY
Community Manager - Brand New Luxury Community in Midtown NashvilleHHHunt$62,000 a yearFull-timeAs a Community Manager for one of HHHunt's newest luxury communities, in Midtown Nashville, you are passionate about being Customer Focused and a Provider of Quality4 day agoShareNashville, TN 37203
Real Estate, Director of Asset Management (Self-Storage)TIAA Bank$169,700 a yearDirector, Asset Management The Director, Self-Storage Asset Management position is responsible for maximizing the value of the organization's self-storage real estate4 day agoShareNew York, NY