Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
MARKETING COUNSELOR/LIFESTYLE CONSULTANT
DEPARTMENT: Marketing – Silverstone Living
RESPONSIBLE TO: Vice President Sales & Marketing
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Marketing Counselor/Lifestyle Consultant assists potential residents and trusted decision makers regarding the application process for residency membership for any of the Silverstone Living products. He/She makes a preliminary assessment of financial and health status and level of functioning of applicant. The decision must be that which is best for the potential resident and Silverstone Living. He/She coordinates the application process and advises the Vice President of Sales & Marketing/Executive Director and/or the Admissions Committee of recommendations of applications or marketing issues. Assists move in coordinator with in-house moves and new resident move-ins and assists residents/families throughout the process. He/She must have complete knowledge of Silverstone Living policies and procedures and understand and believe in the Continuing Care Retirement Community and Continuing Care At Home philosophy.
- Proven experience in Marketing or Sales in senior housing or other related area.
- Patience and ability to effectively deal with many different types of people.
- Must possess leadership skills and show initiative.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Must have proven presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, detail orientation and coordination skills.
- College or comparable experience required.
RESPONSIBLITIES: (includes but not limited to the following)
- Daily inquiry response and continual follow-up activity (phone, letter, appointment).****VERY IMPORTATNT
- Maintain goals for call outs, appointments, sales and memberships.
- Work with individuals, families, and groups to encourage residency at Silverstone Living Communities. Identifies and allays concerns of potential applicants.
- Schedule and implement tours of Silverstone Living for prospective Residents/Members and/or their decision makers.
- Initially sources and screens applicant to determine level of eligibility, special needs and concerns. Schedules assessments with the Resident Services Director.
- Continually manages and monitors application process.
- Reviews application files for completeness and submits file for Admission Committee approval process.
- Advises Vice President of Sales & Marketing/Executive Director on pending applications, approvals, new residents and members.
- Coordinates notification of applicants as to outcome of approval process.
- Assists approved applicants in selecting appropriate living accommodation,
- Prepares and files necessary documents, and establishes a move-in date.
- Assists as back up to Move-in Coordinator to assure that accommodation is ready for arrival of new resident. Coordinates with appropriate departments and disseminates appropriate information for a smooth move.
- Arranges for and conducts final sign-in procedures.
- Completes all community or At Home By Hunt paperwork and turns completed file to accounting.
- Assures that orientation process has been scheduled or completed.
- Builds and maintains a waiting list of potential residents - updates periodically and draws from it to fill upon vacancies.
- Enters each contact with clients, trusted decision makers into Enquire Database (senior housing sales software).
- Assists at special marketing events for wait list members, potential residents, public relations and advertising for Silverstone Living.
- Promotes a positive public image of Silverstone Living through personal conduct, both at Silverstone Living and within the general public.
- Individual responsibility for self-safety and that of immediate work environment.
- Participate in all mandatory in-service education, including but not limited to fire, disaster and right-to-know programs.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Operational Supervisor, Care Center; Admitting and ThroughputMount SinaiStrength Through Diversity Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal. Roles & Responsibilities: Responsible for the oversight of6 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Sales ConsultantABW AppliancesFrom $100,000 a yearJob details Salary From $100,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Description: What makes ABW Appliances a better place to work? That's easy! We're6 hour agoShareBaltimore, MD 21201
Flooring and Hardsurface InstallerMielke Brothers Interior Concepts$2,000 - $4,000 a weekJob details Salary $2,000 - $4,000 a week Job Type Full-time Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 3 Full Job Description About us Mielke Brothers17 hour agoShareLoveland, CO
Marketing and Advertising TraineeJetzyJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Internship Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications High school or equivalent20 hour agoShareRemote
Visa and Passport Consultant- New YorkCIBTJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description ABOUT US: CIBT is the leading global provider of immigration and visa services for corporations and20 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10165