Mailroom Clerk - Torrance
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Mailroom Clerk who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional security setting.
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality, secured corrections and detention management services, providing effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success after release. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70 security facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.
What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care!
The Mailroom Clerk performs clerical duties related to the processing of United States Postal Service and interdepartmental mail and packages, as well as processing mail, parcels and packages handled by similar shipping services, such as UPS and Federal Express.
- Input text accurately and produce finished documents efficiently using a keyboard and/or computerized system; copy, compile and distribute as necessary.
- Thoroughly, accurately and legibly complete required forms and records.
- Read and comprehend correspondence, policies, regulations, procedures, reports, directions for forms completion and other simple or moderately complex documents.
- Communicate effectively and coherently with staff, inmates/residents and visitors; respond to verbal/written inquiries and requests or refer to appropriate staff member; answer telephone, route calls and/or take accurate and legible messages.
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is required.
- One year of mailroom operations experience, or full-time clerical work experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational, observation skills and attention to detail are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications or other similar software applications is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE– M/F/Vets/Disabled.
UNIFORM CRIME REPORTING CLERKCity of Oklahoma City$16.09 - $24.88 an hourDepartment Information, Job Summary and Essential Job Functions NOTE: The normal starting salary for this position is $16.09/hourly. A higher salary may be30 minute agoShareOklahoma City, OK
Mail ClerkStaplesDescription Core Responsibilities: Retrieves USPS and all other courier mail when delivered Sorts and delivers all incoming mail to correct associates Sorts and mails1 hour agoShareColumbia, SC 29203
DEPUTY DISTRICT COURT CLERKGenesee CountyGENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Performs responsible and varied clerical tasks which may be of a confidential nature; work involves the exercise of judgment in the1 hour agoShareFlint, MI 48502
Sheriff's Records ClerkTulare County, CA$32,223 - $39,272 a yearFull Job Description One current vacancy with the Tulare County Sheriff’s Department. This recruitment will establish an employment list to fill current and3 hour agoShareVisalia, CA 93291
Police Records ClerkCity of Irving Texas$33,468 - $47,196 a yearJob details Salary $33,468 - $47,196 a year Full Job Description Job Posting Duties include assisting the public and police department staff at the front counter or9 hour agoShareCity of Irving, TX