*Engineered Marble is manmade marble with the look of real marble. Primarily our marble division produces bathroom sinks, shower panels, shower accessories, tubs, and other bathroom type countertops.
- Mix and pour colors into molds
- Place back-domes on molds to finish pouring of products. [Back-domes are filled with engineered marble (backfill)]
- Demold, unload and place on conveyor belt when cured.
- Lift up to 70 pounds at a given time.
- Past work history of good attendance and punctuality.
- Motivated applicants with the willingness to learn new skills.
- Able and willing to perform labor tasks.
- Available to work overtime when necessary.
- Able to work effectively with hand tools and equipment.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical.
- Must be able to pass drug screen.
- Transportation to and from work.
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience (preferred)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative