Throgs Neck Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking a motivated and driven person to work as the facility's Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator assists the Administrator in managing the resident flow, admissions process, and marketing programs for the facility.
- Responsible for collecting and responding to all inquiries, whether in person or by telephone, and converting them into admissions, as possible
- Identify community partners, and develop working relationships with same
- Represent the facility to the larger community, which may include delivering speeches and presenting programs on aging and healthcare to various community organizations
- Visit residents in the hospitals or home prior to transfer to the facility. Monitor community perception and manage facility position in the community
- Maintains relationships with area physicans, social service departments, hospital discharge planners, governmental agencies, bank trust officers, lawyers, clergy, industrial health programs, insurance carriers, HMOs and other professionals or groups that may influence inquiries
- Communicate with same for the purpose of educating, and building awareness of the facility scope of services
- Coordinate all resident admissions, including coordinating transportation, obtaining proper admissions paperwork, communicating with residents, family, and facility staff, and appropriate follow up.
- Assist in obtaining resident medical records and resident medical information from hospitals, doctors office, etc.
- Assist residents and families in adjusting to the new environment of the facility by working closely with all departments
- Assist families and residents in understanding policies and procedures of the facility and charges made for services rendered. Responsible for following up with residents and families to ensure they are satisfied with the services.
- COVID-19 vaccination is required
- Previous marketing experience
- Experience in long-term care
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Company Perks
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Team Like Atmosphere
If working with people who are caring, compassionate, and who treat their residents' needs as their own is important to you, then you’ll want to be a part of our team!
Client Engagement AssociateT. Rowe PriceEstimated $57.3K - $72.6K a yearFull-timeThere is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment38 minute agoShareOwings Mills, MD
Assistant Administrator for Large RCFE (Long Beach, CA)TruCare Community$62,000 - $70,000 a yearWeekend availability +1Assistant Administrator for Chateau of Long Beach! Chateau of Long Beach is an assisted living facility for the elderly (ages 59+) located in Long38 minute agoShareLong Beach, CA 90805+2 locations
Administrative Assistant and OnboardingSt. Mary's Medical Center$17.59 - $30.24 an hourFull-timeYou. You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an Administrative Assistant / Onboarding Coordinator. You know how to move fast. You know how to stay38 minute agoShareGrand Junction, CO 81501
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGERSET ActiveEstimated $44.3K - $56.1K a yearInternshipWeekend availability +1GENERAL: Develop and maintain strategies across all social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, BeReal, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter1 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA
BFT - Clinical Research Coordinator for The Healthcare Transformation Lab- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking preferredMassachusetts General Hospital(MGH)Part-time +1Day shiftBFT - Clinical Research Coordinator for The Healthcare Transformation Lab- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking preferred - (3224336) General Summary The1 hour agoShareBoston, MA 02114 (West End area)