Membership Sales Specialist - Full Time Work From Home
Job details Salary $58,000 - $88,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
Association of Professional Builders Newest Membership Sales Specialist
Please read the full description and follow the instructions at the bottom to apply.
Are you systemized?
To consider yourself a go-getter and love a challenge?
If you are self-motivated, disciplined, have the drive and determination to succeed and are looking for a career path with an international brand...then continue reading every single word on this page.
Right now, the Association of Professional Builders is improving the construction industry for both builders AND consumers across 4 countries and we need some more ‘A-Team Players’ to help us achieve our goal.
So if you are organized, systemized, enjoy helping other people and are looking for a career rather than just a job, then this is your opportunity. Have the freedom of working remotely while being recognised for your hard work.
You’ll be working within a sales team that is procedure driven. Everything is systemized, all you need to do is follow a proven sales process and apply it to the incoming qualified leads that are reaching out to us every single day.
We’re looking for some who…
- Has the ability to follow clear procedures (we are a procedure driven company that requires all team members to follow our processes without exception or deviation).
- Is a go-getter that isn’t afraid to ask for the sale.
- Thrives on challenging themselves (maybe you're a marathon runner or chess champion).
- Has a communications and/or psychology background (there’s a big psychological component to this role, you must know how to communicate to get the right information and overcome objections with different personalities in front of you).
- Has a good understanding of CRM and has the ability to record detailed notes (this will be vital to your own success).
- Exudes confidence and enjoys talking over the phone, crafting personalised messages via sms & email.
Key responsibilities include…
- Responding to new membership enquiries and signing up new members.
- Welcoming and onboarding our newest members.
- Supporting current members with their membership benefits.
Successful candidates will be personally mentored by APB Head of Sales, Paul Varghese. So not only will you be helping others, but you will also be growing your own knowledge in all aspects of business with a particular focus on marketing and sales.
This position will be working remotely therefore you must:
- Have a fast and secure internet connection.
- Have the ability to work from home without distraction.
- Be organized and systemized.
(If you aren’t a systemized person...don’t apply)
We are looking for team members who align with our core values which are:
- We never make assumptions, we ask more questions.
- We always do the right thing, even when no one else is looking.
- We acknowledge the wins.
- We don’t take things personally.
- We make decisions and own the result.
- We are impeccable with our word.
- We trust but verify.
(Tip: We'll be asking you about these values in your interview!)
Here's what's in it for you:
- Full-time role with an immediate start.
- All leads provided.
- Generous base salary of $58K.
- Uncapped commissions structure so you get rewarded for your efforts. (On target earnings $58K - $88K+)
- Join a growing company that is changing people's lives.
- Work from home - our entire team is remote!
"Professional company filled with good people. Great flexibility in terms of 100% work from home. Super collaborative environment with "best idea wins" as opposed to office politics and ego etc. Suits a self motivated / go-getter type willing to learn and improve all the time. Friendly Australian cultural vibe but welcome to non-Australians too (of which there are several and they fit in just fine)."
- Anon Indeed Review from Members Sales Specialist
“Progressive and above the line culture, team and work environment. Amazing experience in being able to grow and learn daily with a team of highly supportive, experienced and creative colleagues/management backed by a marketing team and internal systems that make your role impossible to not succeed. An empowering remote working setup that al takes work/life balance to the next level.”
- Anon Seek Review from Membership Sales Specialist
So, if you have read everything up to this point and you think we would be a good fit for each other, then please read the following steps very carefully...
Instructions to apply:
Step 1. Record a short video with your name, location and tell us about your career in the last 5 years and what qualifies you for this position. (90 seconds max)
Step 2. Send an email to [email protected] (Attaching your video, resume with a cover letter)
Step 3. Research the Association of Professional Builders to prepare for your first interview!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
House Cleaner (M-F 9am-5pm) Full TimeClean Vibz KzooUp to $800 a weekJob details Salary Up to $800 a week Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications Day Shift (Required) Driver's License (Required) Full3 minute agoShareKalamazoo, MI
Medical Office RepresentativeCommonSpirit HealthOverview For more than 70 years, Mercy Medical Center Redding has offered comprehensive health care in the North State, providing acute care and a full range of medical14 hour agoShareSan Francisco, CA
Physician - Emergency Medicine - Emergency Medicine Opportunities in Beautiful, Coastal Southeastern VirginiaRiverside Health SystemBeautiful, Coastalï¿½ Southeasternï¿½ Virginia Join us on the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia where sailing, fishing, championship14 hour agoShareNewport News, VA
UO Sales Associate - the Oaks, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360Urban OutfittersAt UO, we are passionate, creative, and entrepreneurial. We are dedicated to inspiring customers through a unique combination of product, creativity, and cultural14 hour agoShareThousand Oaks, CA
Dental Lab General Manager - Salary + BonusesGlidewell DentalDENTAL LAB GENERAL MANAGER - Glidewell Dental Labs Location: Memphis, TN (We will provide relocation to non-local candidates) Job Summary: The Dental Lab GM manages the14 hour agoShareMemphis, TN