New Cell Chemistry Scientist
Apple - Cupertino, CA+4 locations
Summary Posted: Aug 1, 2022 Role Number: 200407798 At Apple, we believe new ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what we could accomplish! As a member of battery engineering organization, you will imagine and enable next great cell chemistry to power a better future. World-wide battery development is happening at an unprecedented pace. You will survey new materials and cell chemistries, conduct competitive analysis and provide technical assessment. For selected new cell chemistry, you will generate data and insights to support Apple’s pursuit towards the ultimate goal! Internally, you will have material scientists, analytical chemists, cell engineers, program managers to collaborate with. Externally, you will coordinate Apple’s partners and suppliers to accelerate new chemistry to be ready for use in Apple’s products. Key Qualifications
- 2+ years post graduate experience in materials R&D with an emphasis on electrochemistry and advanced materials including but not limited to Li-ion. Direct experience in developing alternative chemistries is a strong plus.
- Highly skilled at making and testing battery cells for the purpose of evaluation, performance benchmarking and performance root-cause and mechanism analysis
- Track record of discovery, innovation and creativity in the battery field.
- Significant experience working with universities, national labs specializing batteries.
- Impeccable level of scientific integrity, rigor and excellence with regard to experimental methodology, data analysis and reporting
- Strong communication and presentation skills with technical depth and logic. Ability to articulate data and insights clearly and effectively.
- Team oriented; willing to share with, listen to and help others
- Travel to suppliers and manufacturing facilities expected
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Facility HousekeeperU-HaulLocation: 4821 NW 6th St, Gainesville, Florida 32609 United States of America START TODAY, GET PAID TODAY! New hires eligible for BONUS! Are you organized and5 day agoShareFlorida+126 locations
Drive TesterTelnet IncEstimated $78.9K - $100K a yearRequired to know Data Collection with XCAL and XCAP. Drive test team consist of a Drive tester + Car. Gas is included in the rate.5 day agoShareWashington State
FISH AND WILDLIFE BIOLOGISTU.S. Fish and Wildlife Service$66,214 - $103,176 a yearFull-timeDuties As a FISH AND WILDLIFE BIOLOGIST your duties will include but are not limited to the following: Conducts formal and informal consultations pursuant to5 day agoShareTemporarily Remote in Albuquerque, NM 87102+7 locations
Food Scientist: Prepared Meats and MealsCargillWant to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and5 day agoShareWichita, KS 67202
Researcher 3The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center$62,700 - $83,600 a yearFull-timeThe Researcher 3 will design and manage complex scientific investigations in the laboratory of Deliang Guo, Ph.D., Director of the Center of Cancer Metabolism within the5 day agoShareColumbus, OH 43210 (The Ohio State University area)