Office Coordinator - College of the Holy Cross
Full Job Description
Location: Worcester, MA Category: Office / Administrative Support Posted On: Fri Oct 22 2021 Job Description:
Assist the Director of the Office of the College Chaplains with budget management. Oversee office operations, order supplies and maintenance of office equipment. Support immersion programs with tracking payments, paying bills and ensuring all travel documents are in order . Hiring, supervising and assigning tasks to student office assistants. Interface with a variety of people such as administrative staff, academic colleagues and students in-person, on phone and through email. Provide office support to 9 chaplains and wedding coordinator. Assist with social media and office communications through MyHC. scheduling for chaplains, Campion House and the St. Joseph Chapel. Greeting visitors and answering phones.
Campion House Operations:
- Update Chaplains website
- Serve as liaison with Graphic Arts, ITS and Physical Plant
- Pay bills via check requests.
- Order supplies for office and chapels
- Oversee counting and disbursement of chapel collections
- Place work orders in FAMIS
- Complete Personal Service Agreements
- Supervise office reception including overseeing student office assistants. Responsible for hiring, training and supervising office workers
- Greet all users and their guests in a professional, friendly and welcoming manner.
- Ensure that equipment is accessible and well maintained.
Assist Director with Chaplains' Office finances, including:
- Monitor office budgets.
- Reconcile monthly statements for Director and Office procurement cards
Assist in administering immersion trips, including:
- Assist Chaplain Director of Domestic Immersions with the financial administration of programs.
- Work with chaplains to coordinate documentation needed for international immersions and track student payments and donations.
- Assist chaplain leaders of international immersions with outline/timeline of responsibilities, including applications, payments, liability forms, medical considerations, etc.
- Work with chaplains to provide documentation of risk management and liability to the College of the Holy Cross.
- Monitor student payments.
Serve on College committees, including:
- MyHC App coordinating committee
Technical Specifications include:
- Works for Pro-card
- Elements (Photoshop)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Discreet and maintain confidentiality
- Professional and courteous.
- Interpersonal Skill and Communication
- Planning & Organizing work
- Safety Awareness
- Strong Teamwork
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Understands, values and respects diversity as an individual, in a team and within groups while fostering an inclusive and supportive environment.
To prevent the infection and spread of COVID-19, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, College of the Holy Cross requires that all successful applicants show proof of full vaccination by an FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine before beginning employment, unless an exemption from this policy has been granted. Applicants believing they need an accommodation of this policy because of a disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or otherwise should inform Human Resources after an offer of employment is extended; please do not include any medical, genetic, or religious information on your application materials.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position
The College of the Holy Cross is a private, Jesuit Catholic, undergraduate institution serving approximately 3,100 students. Founded in 1843, Holy Cross is the oldest Catholic college in New England and has a tradition of academic excellence. It is located atop Mount Saint James in Worcester, Massachusetts. The picturesque, 174-acre campus is an award-winning and registered arboretum.
Worcester is a city of approximately 200,000 people centrally located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It is approximately one hour from Boston, Hartford, and Providence, and three hours from New York City. Worcester is known as the Heart of the Commonwealth. Worcester offers many cultural and recreational opportunities.
The College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and complies with all Federal and Massachusetts laws concerning Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action in the workplace.
A member of the Higher Education Consortium of Central Massachusetts (HECCMA).
To review our Employee Benefit Options, please go to: https://www.holycross.edu/human-resources/benefits
Events CoordinatorManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $22 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Associate8 hour agoShareRemote
Import SpecialistLivingston InternationalJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Import Specialist Join Livingston, the largest customs broker in Canada and the third largest entry filer in18 hour agoShareNorfolk, VA 23510+2 locations
CUSTOMER SERVICE AIDE (DHS)State of Rhode IslandJob details Salary $35,735 - $38,222 a year Full Job Description Class Definition GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Within the Department of Human Services, to perform18 hour agoShareWarwick, RI+4 locations
ReceptionistSwickard Shared Services (Las Vegas)Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At Swickard, we’re passionate about vehicles, and committed to providing 100% customer support and18 hour agoShareLas Vegas, NV 89144
Unit AssociateYale New Haven Health SystemJob details Salary Up to $26.54 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Overview: To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and20 hour agoShareNew Haven, CT 06510