Job details Salary $18.00 - $22.50 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
US work authorization (Required)
Professional Offsite Coordinator Services Needed For Illustration Art Licensing Group
The company: Illustration and art licensing group representing and marketing unique award-winning artists from across the globe for 20 years. Artists work with clients that include The New Yorker, Netflix, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Godiva, Buzzfeed, Penguin Random House, The Paris Review, Moleskine, Chronicle Books, Wired, Papyrus, GQ, The New York Times, Blue Q, Time, HBO, Macy’s, Vanity Fair and many more.
Location: Palos Verdes, CA
General: Unique creative environment requires professional assistance from an individual or small business entity providing the following services and utilizing the following skills. Some tasks remain consistent while others differ daily depending upon the projects assigned to our artist illustrators.
- Excellent organization, record keeping and planning skills required.
- Software experience required: Word, Excel, Acrobat Pro, Quickbooks, Filemaker (data entry).
- Mac computer proficiency is essential.
- Standard digital era experience required: email, website navigation, Dropbox, as well as Google Drive, Search, Translate and Calendar.
- Elementary ‘light’ Photoshop knowledge.
- Existing experience working with client databases helpful.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent grammar and spelling.
- Maintaining organization of digital paperwork, art, samples and contracts.
- Using single page project traffic templates in Word, Acrobat and Excel.
- Data entry using FileMaker and Excel.
- Basic bookkeeping activities, invoices only.
- Communication with clients by phone and/or email.
- Infrequent light marketing assistance.
Volume of work: Volume estimated at 20-25 hours per week. Schedule as determined by professional. Consideration to be made for meeting deadlines and some overlap with standard PST M-F business hours for communication purposes.
Rate: Determined by professional & agreed to by company on a contract basis.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 - $22.50 per hour
Work is offsite.
- Associate (Required)
- Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Events CoordinatorManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $22 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Associate9 hour agoShareRemote
Coordinator, People & CultureLeague IncHelp Us Shape the Future of Healthcare At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer1 day agoShareChicago, IL
Coordinator, People & Culture (Remote)League Inc.Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare At League, we're big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric,1 day agoShareIllinois
IC AdministratorLaserShipJob details Job Type Full-time Contract Full Job Description Administrative Coordinator/ ICC Founded in 1986, LaserShip is the largest regional e-commerce carrier1 day agoShareChantilly, VA 20151
Beauty Research and Development CoordinatorUnderground SkinJob details Job Type Part-time Internship Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Full Job Description Underground Skin (final name1 day agoShareRemote