The Operations Manager is a member of the Store Management team, and as such, fulfills the company purpose of helping people on their path to better health by driving store execution and performance while building consumer loyalty to CVS/pharmacy through a focus on excellent customer service. Under the supervision of the Store Manager, the Operations Manager will maintain an engaged, productive store team through strong leadership, demonstrating initiative and leading by example.
The Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in the total leadership and strategic operation of a CVS/pharmacy store including:
• Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation
• Sales and inventory management
• Employee staffing, training, and development
• Financial management
• Customer service leadership
Unlike the Store Manager in Training position, the Operations Manager position is not part of the CVS/pharmacy Retail Management Development Program. Operations Managers are not eligible for direct promotion to Store Manager. Candidates with a short-term goal of becoming a CVS Store Manager should instead apply for Store Manager in Training openings.
• Lead others and work effectively with store crews
• Supervise, assign and direct activities of the store’s crew
• Effectively communicate information to store crew and supervisors in an open and timely manner
• Support Store Manager with actions plans for operational and service improvement
2. Customer Service
• Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
• Promote CVS customer service culture (greet, offer help, and thank)
• Deductive reasoning ability, advanced analytical skills and computer skills.
• Advanced communication skills, leadership, supervision, and influencing skill
• Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning, overnight and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise
• Experience as a retail manager or supervisor
• High school diploma or equivalent required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or ***************@us.ibm.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Entry Level Junior Office ManagerOsbee Industries, Inc.Job details Salary From $55,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Are you super-organized and good with numbers?2 hour agoShareQueens, NY
Administrative and Communications AssistantIndia PartnersJob details Salary $18 - $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Database2 hour agoShareEugene, OR 97401
Director of Customer Support and PlacementCarrusJob details Salary $100,000 - $120,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Customer Support: 8 years (Required) Bachelor's2 hour agoShareUtah
Plant ManagerAJM PackagingJob details Salary $140,000 - $200,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Full Job Description Plant Manager AJM Packaging2 hour agoShareUnited States
Product Development (Packaging) Specialist (Level 2)Infinity GlobalJob details Salary $60,000 - $70,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Bachelor's (Preferred) Full Job2 hour agoShareRemote