WORK SCHEDULE: 1st Shift (6:00am- 2:00pm, Monday- Friday) **This positions iseligible for a $500 sign-on bonus**
SUMMARY: The packer is responsible for selecting and packing customer printed products in an efficient manner.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Please note the listed duties and responsibilities do not cover or contain an inclusive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Communicate with main cutter operator at all times for instructions, to know which form/batch is being cut, and specification thereof
- Identify quantity of form and type of stock to secure correct boxes for packing of product
- Off-load product from cutter tables and ensure order sticker label is eligible and visible for delivery
- Conduct initial inspection of products to ensure quality control
- Inventory tracking by physically counting product orders by order number, to avoid mistakes or mixing customer orders
- Accurately and safely box completed jobs and notify quality control teammate/supervisor when completed boxes are ready for inspection
- Make new boxes and replenish box supply to inventory standard
- Place boxes in appropriate floor locations under/near packing table
- When bin is full of stock relocate bin to back lot, for recycling, and replace bin with an empty one found at the same location
- Always have required materials on hand, organized and replenished (boxes, tape guns, filling, chipboard dividers, and markers)
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and workstation are in good working order and is free of safety hazards
- Complete and maintain all paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Immediately report any and all workplace hazards to management
- Wear all assigned Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required
- Report all work related injuries, illnesses, and/or near misses to management immediately
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards, such as: (keeping floors swept absent of debris that may be a work hazard, workstation organized etc.)
- Provide thorough training to employees including but not limited to new hires, transfers, and newly promoted employees as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Able to communicate effectively with others convey information clearly and coherently
- Able to read and comprehend packing labels, stickers, job tickets and customer specifications
- Willing to work and be cross trained in other departments/utilization of equipment
- Team player traits and characteristics working well with others
- Able to stay and get the job done
- Happy to work varying shifts
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The job requires constant or frequent standing, walking, kneeling, stopping, crouching and reaching
- The use of feet to operate machinery, and the use of hands/fingers to handle and/or feel product
- May require frequent lifting or moving product weighing up to 20- 50lbs.
- Manufacturing environment with exposure to noise at varying levels
Packing Specialistdormakaba$35,000 - $42,000 a yearFull-timeDay shift +1POSITION OVERVIEW: dormakaba is seeking a Packer to join our Operations team in Reamstown, PA. This position will be responsible for packing the finished product to be2 day agoShareStevens, PA 17578+1 location
PackerHenkelFull-timeAt Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading2 day agoShareGeneva, NY 14456
Poultry PackerSysco - Palisades RanchFull-timeMonday to FridayCompany: US0310 Pallisades Ranch, Inc. Zip Code: 90058 Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1 Years Employment Type: Full Time Travel Percentage: 0 Come join3 day agoShareVernon, CA
Packer - FresnoMeathead Movers, Inc.$17 - $22 an hourFull-timeSo, you think you want to be a Packer?As a Meathead Packer, you are thoroughly trained to pack customers’ possessions into boxes and assist them before and after a4 day agoShareFresno, CA 93722 (Bullard area)
Packer - OxnardMeathead Movers, Inc.$17 - $22 an hourFull-timeSo, you think you want to be a Packer?As a Meathead Packer, you are thoroughly trained to pack customers’ possessions into boxes and assist them before and after a4 day agoShareOxnard, CA 93030