Packer, Packers & Packagers Hand
This position is responsible for the inspection, boxing and shipping of product for the Organization. It handles all shipping logistics to ensure accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
- Packages all items per customer requirements.
- Verify all items on packing slip for quantities received and backordered.
- Inspect incoming and outgoing product for damage and document damage as needed.
- Marks materials with identifying information using appropriate method; Opens bales, crates and other containers.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications. Records and documents items put into or taken out of inventory.
- Assembles cardboard containers or selects preassembled containers.
- Unpack, verify and record product shipments from suppliers.
- Ensures that work order pull sheets are completed daily. Work requires both team work and independent work at times.
- Packing orders to ensure that customers receive order intact in as short time frame and accurate as possible while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Downsizing packaging so that shipping costs are minimal without sacrificing the quality and insurance that the product will be delivered without damages to the customer.
- Disposes of empty boxes and packaging appropriately to maintain safe and clean working conditions.
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the shipping supervisor.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Decide how best to plan daily work flow depending on volume.
- Organizational skills to ensure accuracy in labeling, loading, and storing materials.
- Possess a high school education or equivalent.
- Person can be trained to achieve 90% competency in less than 12 months.
- Must be able to lift up to 35-50 lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English; including effectively communicating with co-workers, supervisors and support staff.
- Basic computer skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
Retail Manager: Stock Supervisor (Psycho Bunny) San Francisco CenterPsycho BunnyJob details Salary From $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Retail management: 11 hour agoShareSan Francisco, CA 94103+2 locations
Leasing Agent - $20/HourCoast Property ManagementJob details Salary $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description About You: You enjoy working with and through others, able to stimulate and motivate them1 hour agoShareSeattle, WA 98144+6 locations
Business Office ManagerOaks Senior Living, LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Oaks Senior Living is currently recruiting a kind hearted Busness Office Manager who has a passion for working1 hour agoShareMarietta, GA 30064+2 locations
HR AssistantFree Energy Savings CompanyJob details Salary $20 - $22 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Human resources: 21 hour agoShareRancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Website/Social Media CoordinatorBlackbird General StoreJob details Salary $18 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Marketing: 1 year1 hour agoShareCalabasas, CA 91302