Plant Maintenance Planning and Reliability Manager
Join our team as the Plant Maintenance Planning and Reliability Manager in Muncy, PA where you will be playing a crucial role in identifying and delivering programs & processes essential to our plant operations. You will support the planning and manage the execution of the maintenance of site-wide equipment that supports the plant producing great food. While you are at it, you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
Our Muncy Plant boasts a great history of making some of our core morning foods brands – Pop-Tarts and Nutri-grain bars! Did you know that we produce enough Pop-Tarts weekly to cover the distance between NYC and Los Angeles? As a union facility, we have a solid working relationship with our union partners and truly embrace what it means to be a low-cost producer. We are proud of our dedicated workforce and culture. Join us in Muncy to develop your career at Kellogg!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Predictive Maintenance Execution – You will be responsible for supporting the planning and managing the execution of efficient planned and predictive maintenance activities. You will also review our current processes and update the Equipment Maintenance Plans (EMP) based on data analysis of failures.
- Creating a Team Environment – You will be Managing Maintenance Planners, Supervisors, Purchasing/Stores Personnel, and Reliability/Execution Teams. It’s all about teamwork! You will also provide training on reliability and precision maintenance procedures.
- Best-In-Class Programs – You will be determining and driving best practices in equipment reliability, total cost of ownership and providing technical support for proactive maintenance. You will also be driving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to Engineering reliability.
- Capital Projects & Budget Management – You will be Managing the Maintenance budget, Store-Room budget and will be working with capital project teams to ensure maintainability and reliability are integrated in all capital projects. Participating in the business planning and budgeting process and developing short and long-term cost containment/reduction strategies.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High School Diploma or GED and extensive experience in a manufacturing setting with maintenance / planning supervision and/or management experience required (technical degree preferred).
- Proven track record establishing Safety Programs for Maintenance teams that have consistently delivered benchmark results
- Ability to build strategic relationships with key stakeholders across the operation to ensure improved collaboration and deliver results
- Ability to motivate, guide and develop employees in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using SAP or a similar ERP system
- Demonstrated background of large-scale planning experience
- Experience implementing best in class maintenance programs and strategies (Total Productive Maintenance, Reliability Centered Maintenance, Predictive, and Preventative Maintenance)
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back with you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.
If we can help you with a reasonable accommodation throughout the application or hiring process, please [email protected].
ABOUT KELLOGG COMPANY
Kellogg Company is a multibillion-dollar company with over 30 thousand employees all over the globe. We are proud to make delicious foods that people love – foods that you grew up with like Frosted Flakes, Cheez It, Eggo, Pop-Tarts, Crunchy Nut, Pringles, as well as innovative foods such as MorningStar Farms, RX bar, and Noodles. Our KValues and BetterDays commitments are at the core of who we are, what we believe and what brings us together. We’re proud to say we’ve been awarded with Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies”, DiversityInc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity”, Newsweek’s “Most Loved Workplaces”, and many more awards that you can check out here.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion has been part of our DNA since the beginning. Clearly stated in our Code of Ethics “we have respect for individuals of all backgrounds, capability and opinions.” We believe that equity is more than leveling the playing field. It is making sure barriers, both tangible and intangible, are removed. Interested in the numbers? We hold ourselves accountable with our yearly Features report.
Kellogg is proud to offer industry competitive Total Health benefits (Physical, Financial, Emotional, and Social) that vary depending on region and type of role. Be sure to ask your recruiter for more information!
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to provide an inclusive work environment, a seat for everyone at the table, and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website here.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this link.
Let’s create the future of food,
Benefit Marketing Analyst - RemoteOneDigitalEstimated $61.8K - $78.2K a yearFull-timeAre you looking to accelerate your career without having to hide your authentic self - a place where you can be you? A career that’s making a bigger impact on the1 hour agoShareRemote
Mechatronics and Robotics ApprenticeJLLEstimated $50.6K - $64.1K a yearApprenticeshipJLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally. Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class1 hour agoShareCarencro, LA
Production Operator - Weekend NightsChurch & Dwight$23 an hourFull-timeWeekend availabilityA collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference. We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our1 hour agoShareYork, PA
Manager, Beer CultureAnheuser-Busch$94,400 - $112,100 a yearFull-timeDreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real2 hour agoShareSt. Louis, MO+4 locations
Banquet ServerValorHospitalityEstimated $21.3K - $27K a yearPart-timeTHE MINING EXCHANGE Built in 1902 as a stock exchange for local mining companies, The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa lies in the hear of3 hour agoShareColorado Springs, CO