Production Assistant- Adult Swim
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job DescriptionCompany Overview WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others. Opportunity Overview The Team
We are the doers and makers behind the curtain of the late-night destination for cartoon fans who have taste. Taste for shows like Rick & Morty, Birdgirl, and others with suggestive titles that you stayed up to enjoy, while your parents were sleeping. This opportunity will allow you to see the full process behind producing and launching animated content for the number one network in adult animation.
WarnerMedia seeks a Production Assistant for the Adult Development – Toon department.
- Script and cast breakdowns
- Scheduling and project tracking
- Managing ariba accounting and check requests for production payment
- Talent support
- SAG paperwork and payroll
- Coordinating and pulling assets/footage for editors
- Helping with legal clearances, S&P approvals, music clearances, and final documentation for productions.
- Office staff support: including shipping, errands, swag management and talent relations
- Knowledge of adult swim programs
- Understanding of Mac, Windows, and Outlook, Excel, Smartsheets, and basic office skills
- Sense of urgency and the ability to self-prioritize is a major plus.
Talent relation skills and on set etiquette is a must
But Wait, There’s More! The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
May. 27, 2021
Video EditorEndorphinzJob details Job Type Contract Full Job Description Endorphinz is looking for a network of video editors with experience across short and long-form fitness video3 hour agoShareLithia, FL 33547
Packaging Machine OperatorFrito-Lay North America$27.75 an hourJob details Salary $27.75 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description The Packaging Machine Operator is responsible for setting up and operating assigned3 hour agoShareFrankfort, IN
HR Associate and Assistant to the Executive DirectorCentral Massachusetts CollaborativeJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Primary Responsibilities: Act as confidential secretary and assistant to the chief administrative officer3 hour agoShareWorcester, MA 01606
Part Packers/Light Assembly $15.00 - $16.75Röchling GroupJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Back Part Packers/Light Assembly $15.00 - $16.75 A job at Full time Professional Level We are looking3 hour agoShareAkron, OH 44312
Office AssistantSmock Fansler Corporation$40,000 - $60,000 a yearJob details Salary $40,000 - $60,000 a year Job Type Full-time Part-time Internship Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this3 hour agoShareRemote