Charles w chan insurance LLC - Burlingame, CA
We're now hiring an Administrative Assistant to join our very small but niche company. We are looking for an experienced insurance admin/ea to work with our insurance agent.
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Receive invoices and review for accuracy
- Coordinate staff travel arrangements including transportation and accomodations
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. associate's degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 3 years in insurance primarily in commercial.
- understanding of coverages, riders, certificates etc.
- 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- High degree of attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Working knowledge of general office equipment
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Administrative Assistant - Part Time, Metro DetroitCanine To Five$16 - $20 an hourJob details Salary $16 - $20 an hour Job Type Part-time Temporary Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications administrative support: 10 years19 minute agoShareFerndale, MI
Administrative Coordinator, Remote 100% WFHChicago Counseling$28,000 - $32,000 a yearJob details Salary $28,000 - $32,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Full Job19 minute agoShareChicago, IL 60611
Studio/Office assistantMarket Street StudioJob details Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job4 hour agoShareGaithersburg, MD 20878
PROPERTY MGMT ADMIN ASSTDollar TreeSummary The Property Management Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Vice President of Property Management and is primarily responsible for assisting with4 hour agoShareChesapeake, VA
Office AdministratorGreen Building Energy Services, LLC$21 - $25 an hourJob details Salary $21 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 4 Qualifications Associate (Preferred) Microsoft Office: 1 year4 hour agoShareNew York, NY