Sales Support Specialist (Remote)
We’re Squeeze, a feel-good company, from the Founders of Drybar.
A bit about us: Squeeze was designed to revolutionize the massage experience, from our forward-thinking technology to our dedication to team member experience. We are focused on the human side of business, and we work to foster an inclusive environment, where everyone can shine bright. It's so important that we've made it our company mission to be the best part of our guests’ and team members’ day.
We are scaling nationwide through franchising, with 50+ shops opening in 2023 and beyond.
THE FEELS: OUR FIVE CORE VALUES
THE FEEL-GOOD REVOLUTION
We give more than massages. We help our guests feel relaxed, grounded, centered and cared for, so they can be better family members, friends, partners, neighbors, colleagues, and citizens. We believe every interaction is an opportunity to uplift and impact each other for the better, with zero tolerance for discrimination. We believe in putting people before profit, and that giving back as a company is essential to true healing and fulfillment. Together, we will make the world a better place, one good feeling at a time.
DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND LET IT LOVE YOU BACK
We’re passionate about what we do, so we give it our all, each and every day. And it turns out, the more we give, the more we get back, which is pretty squeezing sweet.
LITTLE THINGS ARE BIG THINGS
We believe that sometimes the smallest things have the biggest impact. These little gestures may seem insignificant, but they add up to a meaningful difference in our guest’s experience, and the way we make them feel. So, don’t just think big. Think small.
CURIOUS AND CONFIDENT
Nobody likes feeling stiff or stuck. That’s why they get massages! And what’s true for the body is true for the soul. If we stretch ourselves to learn and grow, we’ll be invincible, both as individuals and as a company.
Human touch is essential for life, and the benefits are astounding. In addition to elevating mood and reducing stress, studies show that a friendly touch releases oxytocin—the "cuddle hormone"—which promotes feelings of trust, empathy, and love. It starts with us. Our hands to their hearts. So love what you do, and let your power radiate the warmth and goodness the world needs.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package and we wholeheartedly believe that you should reap the rewards of helping us build the next disruptive brand of our time.
- You are a hungry, passionate, people-oriented sales professional.
- You love building relationships and connecting with others.
- You believe in people’s ability to succeed and want to help them achieve their goals.
- You roll with the punches in a fast-paced environment, keep your chin up when handling rejections, and aren’t afraid to ask tough questions
- Words that describe your working style include: go-getter, detail-oriented, connector. You are hospitality oriented, gracious, and warm in nature with strong communication skills.
- You are eager to join a rapidly growing brand dedicated to transforming communities for good.
- You are passionate about all things health and wellness and wholeheartedly believe in the benefits of massage for a balanced lifestyle.
- You can’t help but grow and are constantly striving to be your best self, and you’re excited to leap into a rewarding adventure with Squeeze.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AT SQUEEZE
- Support VP of Franchise Development in sourcing, qualifying, and converting Squeeze franchise candidates
- Identify & facilitate new lead generation tactics, target audiences, and channels
- Connect with, guide, and nurture prospective Squeeze candidates from introductory conversations through to qualification including managing outbound and inbound calls, texts, and emails
- Work toward monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals alongside a friendly, positive team environment
- Respond to territory checks from Franchise Consultant Networks
- Assist in CRM data input, reporting as well as lead tracking via hotlists
- Coordinate bi-monthly development meetings (Squeeze the Day!)
- Schedule meetings as well as candidate logistics and travel as necessary
- Manage day-to-day franchise development duties
- Engage in communications with CEO and other executive leadership
- Demonstrate and embody The Feels, our five core values
- Associates Degree Preferred
- Experience in franchising is encouraged but not required
- Sales support experience a plus
- Vibrant, gritty, outgoing, go-getter personality with a fondness for connecting with others.
- Exceptional organization, communication, and technology/software skills are critical to the success of this position.
- The ability to multitask, while managing multiple lead flow channels is essential, in addition to understanding the potential to need to adapt these responsibilities to a growing and ever-changing environment.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- 2-weeks vacation
- Health benefits
- A revolutionary, feel-good culture
GROW WITH US
We plan to build an industry-leading, multi-door franchise. The Squeeze Sales Support Specialist is a key role in helping to source and identify best-in-class partners to expand across the nation.
If you want to be involved in growing and shaping a feel-good revolution with ongoing career opportunities, then we’d love for you to be part of our team and exciting future.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
Application Pursuit SpecialistSnowflake$176,000 - $276,000 a yearWe’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’48 minute agoShareRemote
Texas Program SpecialistParents As TeachersEstimated $41.2K - $52.1K a yearAPPLICANT MUST LIVE IN THE STATE OF TEXAS Position Summary The Texas (TX) Program Specialist is responsible for supporting Texas affiliates of PATNC. These programs48 minute agoShareRemote in St. Louis, MO 63146
TikTok Commerce - Category Manager - BeautyTikTok$73,000 - $130,000 a yearResponsibilities Company Overview TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global48 minute agoShareSan Francisco, CA+5 locations
Head of Nature-Based Research and MonitoringRubicon Carbon$120,000 - $185,000 a yearCompany Rubicon Carbon is a next-generation carbon solutions provider. Led by a world-class management team, Rubicon is an innovative platform that channels capital48 minute agoShareRemote in New York, NY
New Logo Account ExecutiveServiceNow$139,800 - $238,200 a yearFull-timeCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait,48 minute agoShareRemote in New York, NY 10165