As Penumbra's Security Receptionist, you will often be the first point of contact for visitors to the company, and will project a welcoming, helpful attitude. You will also ensure that employees and visitors have a safe, secure environment in which to conduct business.The job
- Monitor access to Penumbra facilities by staffing entrances and ensuring that those entering the premises have the appropriate ID and/or business appointments.
- Issue and monitor return of identification badges to employees and visitors.
- Ensure and report on compliance with established security procedures, effectively documenting and recommending actions to be taken to maintain a safe and secure facility.
- Assist other departments and managers with security-related tasks as assigned. Monitor security cameras.
- Notify and coordinate site emergency response.
- A friendly, helpful demeanor combined with the firmness needed to enforce security procedures.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with personnel from a wide variety of disciplines and cultures.
- A high school diploma and 1 year of building security experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of security and asset protection practices and principles and computer-based security management and camera systems are plus.
- A collaborative teamwork environment
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets medical devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and clinics primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra P logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Human Resources GeneralistMarriott International, Inc$24 an hourFull-timeJob Number 23018181 Job Category Human Resources Location The Westin Denver International Airport, 8300 Pena Boulevard, Denver, Colorado, United States Schedule1 day agoShareDenver, CO 80249 (Denver International Airport area)+15 locations
Part-Time Cashier (New Store)ALDI$14.50 an hourPart-timeWhen you join our team as a Cashier you’ll be responsible for efficiently processing customer purchases while providing excellent service to keep our customers1 day agoShareSaint Marys, PA+17 locations
Part-Time Stocker (New Store)ALDI$14.50 an hourPart-timeWhen you join our team as a Stocker, you’ll be responsible for stocking, organizing new incoming inventory and safely operating machinery. You’ll play an1 day agoShareSaint Marys, PA+126 locations
Marketing Director, The PhilippinesMastercardEstimated $122K - $155K a yearFull-timeOur Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and1 day agoShareFraser, MI
Project SchedulerLeidos$84,500 - $175,500 a yearFull-time +1Description Job Description: Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead!1 day agoShareColumbia, MD 21045