Senior Manager, Business Process Architect, Supply Chain
Impossible Foods is addressing the most catastrophic threats facing humanity: climate change and biodiversity collapse. A global transition to a plant-based food system will turn back the clock on atmospheric C02 levels, restore natural ecosystems and reverse meltdown in wildlife biomass.
The easiest -- if not only -- way to make our civilization sustainable is to eliminate livestock, the most dangerous technology on Earth. But humans won’t give up meat. So we need to make meat better -- more delicious and more nutritious, without animals as the underlying production technology. That means that making meat sustainably is the most important and urgent problem for the global scientific community.
Impossible Foods' mission is to completely replace the use of animals as a food-production technology by offering consumers everything they currently value about animal products -- and making products that are vastly superior to their animal analogues.
To do this, we are taking a revolutionary scientific and market-based approach. We are inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform ingredients from plants into meat, fish and dairy foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental or public health impact.
Our world-class R&D team has been building the know-how and technology platform to produce meat, fish and dairy foods from plants. Impossible Foods is experiencing rapid growth and is resolutely committed to leading all aspects of the plant-based food revolution—from discovery to commercial production. The only thing that will separate Impossible Foods from success and failure is our ability to recruit more world-class experts.
Want to join? Check out the job openings and requirements below:You Will
- Designing and implementing technology solutions for the Impossible Foods Supply Chain and Operations organization. Primary focus on Demand Planning and MRP systems, Production visibility, Master Data Management and Analytics
- Partner with stakeholders to develop a planning, production and distribution systems strategy. Represent Quality, Manufacturing and Operations teams in the setup of requirements, systems selection, design and implementation
- Co-design systems with IT to deliver business results. Works with project team members and business partners to define business requirements, develop strategies, select technology solutions and implement systems
- Partner with the IT team in the implementation of these systems, with a primary focus on Demand planning, S&OP and MRP generation
- Work with external partners, including co-manufacturing and distributors in implementing the data share requirements, IT systems and data pipelines to support the business
- Define and implement appropriate views and dashboards that support executive visibility and S&OP
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Engineering, Supply Chain or similar field
- Minimum 7 years of related experience in leading systems design, such as Forecasting, SCM, OM, solution architecture and business requirements
- Skilled in leading vendor request for information (RFI) and request for proposals (RFP)
- Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau Server, Snowflake a plus
- Strong proficiency with ERP systems, with emphasis on planning and forecasting systems
- Consumer Electronics, CPG and Food Service supply chain systems management a plus
- Highly skilled in building architecture diagrams and models
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Will engage with Executives in the C-Suite
- Knowledge of key supply chain operations performance metrics and KPIs
- Experience with SAP S4 HANA a plus
- Attention to detail with ability to understand “big picture”
- Ability to be fluid and adaptable to changing priorities
- Six Sigma certifications preferred
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Records CustodianResurgent Capital ServicesEstimated $50K - $63.3K a yearFull-timeBuilding Bridges, Moving Ahead Work hard. Play hard. Breathe Easy. That’s a nutshell description of the professionals who thrive at Resurgent. Regardless of5 day agoShareGreenville, NC
Associate III, Materials & Order ManagementXeroxEstimated $44.1K - $55.8K a yearFull-timeCity: Nashua, Windham State/Province: Massachusetts, New Hampshire Country: United States Department: Materials & Supply Chain Date:5 day agoShareMassachusetts
Program Assistant, CategoricalSouth Orange County Community College District$2,694 a monthPart-timeTitle: Program Assistant, Categorical Job Category: CSEA Job Opening Date: November 30, 2022 Job Closing Date: Location: Saddleback5 day agoShareRemote in Mission Viejo, CA 92692+1 location
Facility HousekeeperU-HaulLocation: 4821 NW 6th St, Gainesville, Florida 32609 United States of America START TODAY, GET PAID TODAY! New hires eligible for BONUS! Are you organized and5 day agoShareFlorida+126 locations
Remote Sales AssistantFilm DailyEstimated $31.2K - $39.5K a yearFull-time +1Time commitment: 40 hours per week Contract term: 1 Months – Permanent Location: In our virtual/online office Bingewatch is an international media company that5 day agoShareRemote in United States