Assist the service manager or Shop Foreman in maintaining accurate and on-time reports and records relative to the service department’s operation within the dealership.
- Post Technician time to Work Orders.
- Report Service Department time to Payroll.
- This person is in charge of opening, reviewing, and closing all work orders.
- Create quote from existing SPG/MST library.
- Answer all Service Department directed calls.
- Address/engage all Service Department customers.
- Collection of payment upon completion on job(s).
- Interaction with John Deere personnel.
- Send internal quote for trade-in equipment.
- Maintains Service Department filing and records.
- Updates customer profiles using equipment, hours, or other information from the work order(s).
- 2-3 years of experience as a service/warranty clerk is preferred.
- Administrative, data entry, or office setting experience would be beneficial.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and Internet functions.
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms is preferred.
- Knowledge of equipment models or numbers.
- Basic knowledge of how pieces of machinery function or what they are intended to do.
Essential Eligibility Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License
1. General Physical Requirements:
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, Hearing, and Repetitive Motions.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (includes inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly of fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
- None: The worker is not substantial exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
To apply, forward a resume to [email protected] or visit our website, www.hutsoninc.com.
Judiciary ClerkMaryland CourtsJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Job Title: Judiciary Clerk – Criminal/Traffic Closing Date: October 22, 2021 Office: Montgomery County1 day agoShareMontgomery County, MD+1 location
Data Entry ClerkBedford Corporate Housing$17 - $29 an hourJob details Salary $17 - $29 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Data Entry Clerk We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information1 day agoShareUnited States
Costing ClerkTHOR Motor CoachJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred) Full1 day agoShareElkhart, IN 46516
Housekeeping Clerk (The Linq)Caesars EntertainmentJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Responsible for providing friendly, courteous service to guests/co-workers every time while completing their1 day agoShareLas Vegas, NV
Data Entry ClerkCharger Logistics IncJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Full Job Description Description Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We1 day agoShareLaredo, TX 78045