Software Engineer - (New Graduate Program)
Location: Irvine, United States of AmericaThales people architect solutions that enable two-thirds of planes to take off and land safely. We create in-flight entertainment systems that engross 50 million fliers every year and we develop the avionics that control the world’s largest commercial aircrafts. Our simulators train the next generation of pilots for fighter jets, transporters and search and rescue helicopters. And, together, each and every member of our aerospace team makes a difference.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will build our digital product and services that power our Airline customers and continuously improve our engineering practices. You will design, implement and deploy applications and backend business services that will empower passenger experience for our Airline customers and build data analytical solutions for better monitoring and reporting capabilities for our operational support teams. You will be an individual contributor in a high visibility role, positioning you to deliver high impact at Thales Inflyt Experience digital engineering team and challenging you with learning opportunities that will help you grow and accelerate your career.
Essential Functions / Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Design, develop and deploy Inflyt Experience digital solutions with focus on high availability and scalability.
- Collaboration within agile teams of Engineers and Product Owners and UI Designers to build new product features
- Collaborate closely with squad engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross- functional squad.
- Collaboration with CCoE team to improve the tooling, develop a safe, secure framework for fast deployment of Inflyt Experience digital solutions.
- Be hands on and deliver on frontend applications and backend platform services.
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset and CI/CD pipelines.
- Develop individually to continue to grow and provide training to individuals and other functional groups as needed
- Continuously improve Inflyt Experience digital solutions by innovating on the services offered.
Minimum Requirements: Skills, Experience & Education :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in web/mobile application development, networking, or systems software development.
- Experience with Azure, AWS, Docker, CI tools, and configuration management tools.
- Experience working with virtualization and clustered orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Ability to asynchronous communication and able to work independently while always sharing context with your team members.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Have interest in working on front and back-end services as a Full Stack Engineer.
- Experienced working with cloud native development, modern infrastructure and tools.
- Experienced running software in DevOps environments.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and communication skills.
- Experienced in agile software development and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Good knowledge of public APIs for web (e.g. REST APIs and/or API Gateways)
Special Position Requirements:
- Travel: <10% International if required by the business
The anticipated salary range for this role is $ 71,226.15 -
$132,277.14 USD Annual*.
*The Company reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicant’s status protected by local, state, or federal law.
The Company provides an extensive benefits program for all full-time employees working 30 or more hours per week and their eligible dependents, including the following:
• Elective Health, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA and Well-Being plans
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a company contribution and a match, and without vesting period
• Company paid holidays, vacation days, and paid sick leave
• Company provided Life Insurance, AD&D, Disability, and Employee Assistance Plan
This position will require successfully completing a post-offer background check. Qualified candidates with [a] criminal history will be considered and are not automatically disqualified, consistent with federal law, state law, and local ordinances.
Successful applicant must comply with federal contractor vaccine mandate requirements.
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please contact us at [email protected] .
ReceptionistPOWER Engineers, Inc.$40,000 - $45,000 a yearFull-timeReceptionist POWER is seeking a full-time Receptionist to work in our Denver, Colorado office for the Corporate Administrative Services Group. At POWER Engineers,59 minute agoShareDenver, CO 80235
Mechatronics and Robotics ApprenticeJLLEstimated $50.6K - $64.1K a yearApprenticeshipJLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally. Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class59 minute agoShareCarencro, LA
Production Operator - Weekend NightsChurch & Dwight$23 an hourFull-timeWeekend availabilityA collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference. We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our1 hour agoShareYork, PA
ScholarPrep Navigator IThe Village Method$15 - $20 an hourPart-timeScholarPrep Nation (SPN), is a virtual Afrocentric college access program for young scholars 8th - 12th grade. ScholarPrep Nation brings together talented and1 hour agoShareRemote
Customer - Food ServiceKwik Trip Inc$15 an hourAlready a Kwik Trip Coworker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.comLocation: Kwik Star 1119Minimum Starting Pay: $15.00Shift: Variable Food/Guest Service1 hour agoShareEmmetsburg, IA 50536+126 locations