Software Developer/Software Programmer
Location: Orange, CA Headquarters
Summary: The Software Programmer works with a team of highly skilled associates and managers to maintain, implement, and analyze technical systems.
Compensation: This is a non-exempt, hourly role. Hourly rates start at $21.00, plus Over Time (paid at 1.5x), plus Bonuses. Annual pay for new hires generally ranges between $44,908 and $52,661 or more, depending on experience, overtime hours worked and bonuses.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to complete the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and support company’s software applications.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and modifying software programs and systems.
- Encode, test, debug and document programs based on pre-established guidelines, programming knowledge and judgement to plan and accomplish tasks.
- Manage multiple projects and troubleshoot applications.
- Provide accurate status on programming solutions.
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science with an emphasis on software development
- 1-3 years of direct software programming experience and expertise in programming language
- Prior EDI experience is preferred, not required
- Hands-on experience with:
- .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5/higher, C#, SQL Server 2012-2019
- MS-SQL & T-SQL.
- MAS500 or a similar ERP a plus.
- Knowledge of iOS development is a plus.
- Must have the ability to understand how to analyze and evaluate data.
- Ability to communicate with users of all levels of experience, and to work creatively, and effectively to produce results.
- Self-starter with the ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Knowledge of common business practices, supply-chain, accounting, human resources, and/or inventory management would be a plus.
- Familiarity with various aspects of programming including layout, usability, code, graphic design, software, and related technologies.
- Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
- Annual pay increases
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching contributions
- Charitable donation matching programs
- Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents of employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT and ACT tests.
Airline Crew Scheduler- St. LouisGoJet Airlines LLC.Estimated $38K - $48.1K a yearCREW SCHEDULER - St. Louis GoJet Airlines is a premier regional airline operating on behalf of United Airlines. GoJet has a reputation for3 hour agoShareSt. Louis, MO 63145+1 location
Senior Processing AssistantNew York University$33.03 an hourFull-timePosition Summary: Perform complex cataloging, acquisitions, metadata and record maintenance functions as well as monitor standard processing functions. Assist in6 hour agoShareHybrid remote in New York, NY 10012
Text & Chat CoordinatorFelton InstituteEstimated $56K - $71K a yearFull-timeWeekend availability +1Job Description: Text & Chat Coordinator San Francisco The Text and Chat Coordinator works closely with the Text and Chat Supervisor and is7 hour agoShareAlameda, CA 94501 (Marina Village area)
Product and Technology Strategist - 2088Kioxia$124,380 - $207,300 a yearFull-timeCompany Description KIOXIA America, Inc. is the U.S.-based subsidiary of KIOXIA Corporation, a leading worldwide supplier of flash memory and solid state drives8 hour agoShareSan Jose, CA 95134 (North San Jose area)
Assistant to the Director of PAM CUTPortland Art Museum$41,423 a yearFull-timeMonday to Friday +3Job Description The Portland Art Museum (referred to as Museum) and the Center for an Untold Tomorrow (referred to as PAM CUT) invites applications for the position of10 hour agoSharePortland, OR 97205 (Downtown area)