Solution Engineer New York
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
What you will do
As a Solution Engineer you are responsible for defining Klarna product solutions for our biggest merchants and partners based on their needs.
You work closely with the sales team to provide technical product knowledge and support during the sales process. You are a trusted advisor for both internal and external stakeholders and own all of the technical aspects of the pre-sales process as well as delivery of solution proposals to clients. This includes leading product demos and presentations, providing technical input into customer proposals and translating product and business requirements into innovative solutions. When working with partners, you will also own the end to end delivery of all technical integration aspects during the partner.
When a customized solution requires development, the Solution Engineer will be the one to define the needs of the client, architect a solution together with the client and Klarna staff and lead the realization effort.Who you are
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
- If we called your references, they would confirm that you are able to master new technologies in a short time frame.
- Minimum 3 years experience in working with and/or implementing web technologies
- Outstanding problem solving ability, eagerness to learn and curiosity
- Adaptable attitude and personality that is ready for continuous change
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- This role will involve about 50% of travel
- 5+ years of relevant work client-facing experience with web technologies, including payments and/or e-commerce
- Experience with current web shop-systems, content-management-systems
- Some sales or account management experience.
- Proud of the way you can communicate complex solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences of senior stakeholders
- Not only good at the tech stuff but can easily present your solutions together with the responsible Account manager to the client
- Enjoy working at a high pace while remaining detail oriented
- Thrive in an environment where you get the opportunity to use your quick and creative mind
- Fuel your success is your enthusiasm and drive, which will help you and your team to deliver great solutions
- Humble and committed person with a desire to always exceed expectations
How to apply
Send over a CV or LinkedIn profile and let's arrange a chat!
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.
Postdoctoral Fellow-MSHMount SinaiStrength Through Diversity Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal. Roles & Responsibilities: Postdoctoral Fellow position with Dr.7 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Hydrologist for FHNRMayor's Office of Contract Services$75,504 - $86,830 a yearJob details Salary $75,504 - $86,830 a year Full Job Description Job Description The mission of Forestry, Horticulture and Natural Resources (FHNR) is to7 hour agoShareManhattan, NY
Digital Marketing Manager | Part-time, Fully RemoteEvan Marc KatzFrom $40 an hourJob details Salary From $40 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Marketing: 27 hour agoShareRemote
Culinary Assistant - SSHSullivan's SteakhouseJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Job Title: Culinary Assistant Department: BOH Reports To: Sous Chef, Executive Chef, General Manager FLSA8 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC 27603+3 locations
Software Developer - No Bachelors - Only MastersSoftSages Technology Inc$30 - $40 an hourJob details Salary $30 - $40 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Temporary Internship Number of hires for this role 9 Qualifications Master's (Preferred) REST:8 hour agoShareTemporarily remote