Sr. Graphic Designer
We are hiring on our Creative Services team. This FieldCore team is a world class in-house creative group whose charter is to support our customers’ business communications and strategies while driving their brand. Headquartered in Schenectady, New York, we are currently seeking a Senior Graphic Designer.
This person will work closely with Account Managers, Project Managers and writers, and will be responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that align with marketing strategies from concept to completion. Applicants should be able to demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design, web and digital media software applications, and have experience with four-color and digital printing procedures. A background in photography and videography (including post-production editing) is a plus. The ideal candidate must be capable of leading the creative aspects of a project, demonstrate strong business acumen, be comfortable working in a fast-paced collaborative environment, and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Candidates should also possess good analytical and problem-solving abilities and a meticulous eye for detail. The successful candidate is expected to be an active participant in all projects, including attending meetings, offering thoughts and ideas on design strategy, technical strategy and organization of content and files.
- BA degree in graphic design or related major; minimum of 5 years of experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: print design, digital/web design, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced technical proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suite
- A strong sense of design that drives creative solutions within corporate brand guidelines.
- Good working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Solid understanding of print production processes, including four-color and digital printing
- Good depth of experience using and designing for digital and social media applications
- The ability to design for interaction and user experience across multiple screen-based platforms.
- Strong interpersonal skills; can express and present ideas, listen well, and work independently or in a team environment.
- Solid writing and proofing skills.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and strong organizational skills.
- The ability to fully understand project parameters and take responsibility for executing client deliverables in accordance with the production schedule.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and work effectively under pressure.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES – considered a plus
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, preferably Marketo
- Proficiency with registration software, preferably Cvent
- Creative illustration
- 3D modeling/animation
- Video/audio editing
*All interested candidates must include on their resume, a link to their on-line portfolio.*
FieldCore, a GE company, is an independent, industrial field services organization focused on World-Class Execution across the power generation and oil & gas industries. We have brought together more than 12,000 of the foremost experts in field services to focus on one thing; delivering excellent outcomes for our customers. As a global organization, we celebrate the uniqueness of our diverse employees and strive to create an inclusive culture. Our people are driven by our core values of safety, integrity and quality, and focused by our guiding principles. For more information visit our website www.fieldcore.com.
FieldCore is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law
Ecommerce Web DesignerCharlotte FabricsJob details Salary $60,000 - $80,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job3 hour agoShareNew Hope, MN 55427
Photography AssistantDollar TreePosition Summary: The principal purpose of this position is to assist the Photographer / Studio Supervisor with photography, enabling the organization to bring7 hour agoShareChesapeake, VA 23320
Freelance Graphic DesignerChannelthon.comJob details Salary $30 - $58 an hour Job Type Part-time Temporary Contract Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Full Job11 hour agoShareRemote
Cartoon Artist - 1 project/contractOhio Pro SolutionsJob details Salary $20 - $35 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description We are looking for a contractor to provide12 hour agoShareRemote
Store Cleaning AssociateMarshallsAll 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide16 hour agoShareMerriam, KS 66202