Student Impact Specialist (Temporary, Contracted Services)
$27 - $35 an hour
Full Job Description
Contracted Services/Student Impact Specialist
IDLA - Remote Location
Position Description: Student Impact Specialist
(Temporary, Contracted Services)
This position will primarily be responsible for assisting the Student Impact Manager in the process of trying to better understand the IDLA student experience. The Student Impact Specialist will assist with data collection and the evaluation of courses, projects, and student and parent resources. The Student Impact Specialist will be actively involved with outward communication efforts and will properly collect and assist with the maintenance and interpretation of the associated data.
- Ability to clearly communicate with students and parents.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with students, parents, and IDLA staff.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to easily adapt to and learn new technologies.
- Maintain important records efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain confidentiality of information processed or prepared.
- Perform duties and responsibilities independently.
- Ability to coordinate, research, and analyze special projects/reports.
- Perform time management and scheduling functions, meet deadlines, and set project priorities, including following up on such functions or projects.
- Ability to perform duties with awareness of all requirements and IDLA policies.
- Must be detailed-oriented and highly organized.
Must possess positive, professional interpersonal skills.
- Two or more years’ experience in teaching and supporting online learning.
- Demonstrated successful project management skills.
Expertise with learning management systems, data visualization tools, and or evaluation tools (Schoology, EvaluationKit, Qualtrics, PowerBI).
This a contract, non-benefited position with hours ranging from 10 to 20 hours per week.
Expected pay range: $27 - $35 per hour depending on skills and experience.
This position will remain open until filled.
PATIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST (PART TIME 50%, DAYS)University of Washington$3,298 - $4,314 a monthPart-timeDay shiftThe DIABETES CARE CENTER at South Lake Union has an outstanding opportunity for a Part-Time (20 hours a week), Day Shift, PATIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST.58 minute agoShareSeattle, WA 98195 (University District area)+8 locations
Tutorial Services Clerk (Library/Learning Resources)- Norco CollegeRiverside Community College District$26.54 - $32.30 an hourPart-timeBASIC FUNCTION: Under the supervision of the area Dean/Associate Dean, creates and maintains a variety of files, types memos, maintains student and classified1 hour agoShareRiverside, CA 92501 (Downtown area)
Retail Sales Associate, Towson Town Center - Part TimeMacy’s$15 - $18 an hourFull-time +1Weekend availability +1Immediate Openings – Start Right Away! Competitive Hourly Rates Schedules to meet your availability! Employee Discount at Macy's AND Bloomingdales3 hour agoShareTowson, MD 21204
Store AssociateCVS Health Retail$15.00 - $17.25 an hourRetail Store Associates play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health, we’re shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and3 hour agoShareOrange, TX
Training and Compliance ManagerAllied Universal®$31.25 an hourFull-timeAllied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working4 hour agoShareSalt Lake City, UT 84116