Telephonic Initiation Representative (Remote available)
Lincoln Financial - Remote in Atlanta, GA
$14.90 - $22.36 an hourFull-time +1Monday to Friday +3
Date: Sep 8, 2022
Primary Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Company: Lincoln Financial
Work Arrangement: Work from Home
Relocation assistance:: is not available for this opportunity.
Pay Range: $14.90 - $22.36
Bonus Potential: 5%
Requisition #: 69484
The Role at a Glance We are excited to bring on a Claims Customer Service Representative to join our claimant excellence team supporting Group Protection in our Atlanta, GA; Charlotte; NC; Omaha, NE; Phoenix, AZ; Dover, NH offices.
Background Details The Claimant Excellence Team will provide you with several weeks of paid training, coaching and development to perform in this fast-paced environment.
As a Claims Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for answering questions regarding dental or disability claims in a call center environment. You will act as a liaison between the employee (member) and the claims examiner to provide a positive customer experience during their specific challenge. As a member of the team, you will educate the customer on their claims needs/questions and advise of next steps in the process. This opportunity will provide insight into the world of group insurance administration while gaining new skills through a defined career pathing and development program. If this sounds like a role for you, please read on! What You'll Be Doing
- Communicate with roughly 50-60 customers throughout the day, answering questions and providing information regarding their claim through the utilization of multiple applications and platforms. In addition, provide verification of benefits as needed for member or doctor’s office (dental).
- Provide education to the customer/employer regarding the product (primary products: dental and disability) while having a strong focus on attention to detail to ensure the claim/leave is notated appropriately.
- Communicate effectively through email/phone with internal/external stakeholders in a customer centric and professional demeanor while recognizing what needs to be done to meet customers’ expectations and demonstrates flexibility/responsiveness to meet customer needs on routine work independently.
- Identifies, recommends and champions process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
- Training Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm EST 6 weeks (no time off during training).
- Regular Full Time Schedule: Must be available to work an 8 hour shift Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am to 11:00pm EST.
- Regular Part Time Schedule: Must be available to work a 10 hour shift on Mondays plus an 8 hour shift one other day of the week between the hours of 8am and 11pm EST.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-1+ years of administrative support, customer service and/or data entry that directly with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Nice-to have Experience (Preferred):
- Data entry and research experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maneuver through multiple systems as needed
What’s in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- PTO/parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
- Prior work or industry experience.
- Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
- Unique skills
About The Company Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters. Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [email protected] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
Additional Information This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Human Resources RepresentativeCaterpillarEstimated $55.1K - $69.8K a yearFull-timeCareer Area: Human Resources Job Description: Your Impact Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc. Whether it be groundbreaking products, best-in-class solutions, or13 minute agoShareDenison, TX 75020+1 location
Criminal InvestigatorUS Smithsonian Institution$89,834 - $116,788 a yearFull-timeDuties The employee plans and conducts a range of criminal and other associated investigations and oversees intelligence collection, analysis, and research14 minute agoShareWashington, DC 20002 (Capitol Hill area)
Director, Biometric Health Services OperationsHealth AdvocateEstimated $62.7K - $79.4K a yearFull-timeWhy is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters, Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need24 minute agoShareRemote
SUPPORT COORDINATOR - REMOTEPalcoEstimated $49.5K - $62.7K a yearFull-timeSUPPORT COORDINATOR Join a growing, visionary company pioneering an emerging health-care movement, empowering people to make their own choices and live25 minute agoShareRemote in United States
Customer Service Representative - Nashville AreaCVS Health$17.00 - $27.16 an hourCandidates Need To Br Located in TN will have a Hybrid work schedule and will need to report into the office Customer Service Representative is the face of Aetna and1 hour agoShareHybrid remote in Indiana+8 locations