Verification Specialist- REMOTE
Job details Salary $14 - $15 an hour Full Job Description
MetaSource is seeking a dynamic detail-oriented employee to join its Mortgage Service team.
What does a Verifications Specialist Do?
The Verifications Specialist is responsible for collecting and validating information presented by clients and customers by communicating with various institutions to verify the correct information.
- Re-verify employment and assets by communicating with various employers/financial institutions
- Enter client information into computer systems and databases
- Order management of additional services such as SSA89, Tax Transcripts, Occupancy Verifications, Field Review Appraisals
- Collects, researches, and analyzes data
- Review documents to determine any necessary re-verifications
- High School GED or equivalent or any combination of education and experience; mortgage lending experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as company policies; ability to write routine reports and correspondences; able to communicate professionally and clearly through both written and oral correspondences
- Experience with Microsoft Office, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
What do we offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Ongoing Training
- Casual Dress
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- 100% Company-paid Basic Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Program
At MetaSource, we believe in practicing a culture of best-in-class performance, employee involvement, and continual improvement. We achieve this culture as we live by our five Guiding Principles: Personal Responsibility, Shared Vision, Mutual Respect, Openness, and Integrity. We are committed to fostering growth and learning in the workplace and recognizing individuals and their contributions. We believe our team members are our number one assets and are dedicated to their care and growth. Come join the MetaSource team!
To apply for a job go to http://metasource.applicantpro.com/jobs/
For details on MetaSource, like our history and company culture; check out our website at www.metasource.com. You may also go to our Facebook page and be sure to LIKE us!
Employment is contingent upon completing and passing a background check and drug test. MetaSource is an equal opportunity employer.
Online Publishing Game TesterBandai Namco Entertainment AmericaJob details Job Type Contract Full Job Description POSITION SUMMARY The Online Publishing Game Tester is responsible for verifying and validating game features,3 day agoShareCalifornia
Receptionist/Administrative AssistantA-Clean Chimney$18 - $30 an hourJob details Salary $18 - $30 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Receptionist: 23 day agoShareEverett, WA 98204 (Holly area)
Vacation PlannerPI TravelsJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Hiring Vacation Planners to book travel all over the world. Our number one goal is to give our clients3 day agoShareRemote
State Administrative AssistantAmerican Family InsuranceUp to $33.36 an hourJob details Salary Up to $33.36 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At American Family Insurance, we believe people are an organization’s most6 day agoShareRemote
Travel CoordinatorErika4Travel$35,000 - $100,000 a yearWe are seeking an outgoing individual for our Travel Agent opportunity! As a Travel Agent, you will be responsible for booking amazing trips for corporate and leisure6 day agoShareRemote