Brand Manager for new Baby Food Brand in the US (m/f/d)
We are a talented international team from Berlin on a mission to revolutionize the organic baby food market. Our E-Commerce platform Organic's Best is specialized in the international B2C trading of high quality baby food.
Our customers are private consumers from all regions of the world who demand the highest quality of food for their children. Unfortunately, the local quality of baby food in many parts of the world does not meet our requirements - and this is what we are aiming to change. Based on our experience and the voices of our customers, we are on our way to developing our own organic products to make the highest European organic quality available in all parts of the world. And therefore we need you!
We are looking to hire a skilled brand manager to establish our new brand in the US market!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establishment of our new organic baby food brand in the US market
- Strategic and operational conception, implementation and reporting of all product- and marketing-specific activities to strengthen our brand presence
- Communicate our brand message to parents and mothers through our social media channels and built up a well-informed organic centered community
- Built up a partner network consisting of Influencers, PR- and Affiliate-partners
- Analyse, detect and implement relevant trends for our target market
What you’ll bring:
- You live in the US or in Canada
- You were already part of a successful brand establishment in the US market
- You have a passion and skills for building up an organic baby food brand
- You bring a network of valuable assets for our endeavor
- You understand the needs and pain points of the target group especially in the California and New York market
- You identify yourself with an organic lifestyle and understand the need for a change in the baby food market
What we’ll give:
- The opportunity to play a significant role in building up a new organic baby food brand from the very beginning and to implement your own ideas
- Working in a talented and international team that will change existing markets together for the long term
- Working on a freelance basis with higher than average pay
Join our mission and apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Salary: $25.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Choose your own hours
Work Location: Remote
Freight CoordinatorBuckleEstimated $25K - $31.6K a yearNEW STORE OPENING SOON! Summary The Freight Coordinator position’s primary responsibility is to fulfill our mission statement, “to create the most3 day agoShareFenton, MO 63026+2 locations
Facebook Ads Manager (Part Time / Remote)Adventures in Wisdom Inc.$1,500 - $2,500 a monthFacebook Ads Expert - for a Company Bringing Life Coaching to Kids Part Time * Contractor * Remote No agencies please. No Recruiters. Apply here:3 day agoShareRemote
Online Grocery Pick-Up ClerkBaker'sEstimated $20.7K - $26.2K a yearPart-timeDay shift +1Company Name: Baker'sPosition Type: EmployeeFLSA Status: Non-Exempt Essential Job Functions: Online Grocery Pick-Up Clerk working as In-Store Grocery Shopper is3 day agoShareOmaha, NE 68130
Team Member (Full Time & Part Time Storewide Opportunities)Whole Foods MarketEstimated $28.2K - $35.7K a yearFull-time +1Day shift +4Are you a Foodie seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Come join the Whole Foods Market team where you’ll work in a professional environment, with the highest3 day agoShareHouston, TX 77057 (Uptown area)
Part-Time Sales TeammateBuckleEstimated $23.5K - $29.7K a yearPart-timeWeekend availability +1Summary At Buckle, we target enthusiastic, ambitious individuals, who enjoy fashion and possess strong communication skills to become Sales Teammates. As a Sales3 day agoShareKansas City, MO 64153 (Prairie Point-Wildberry area)