Business Analyst Client Onboarding
Our new data platform enables aggregation, enrichment, validation and client consumption of investment data. Clients’ will be able to manage multi-asset class data from any service provider or data vendor for a more holistic and integrated view of their holdings.
Reporting to the Client Implementation Lead, the Business Analyst is a versatile individual with strong business and data analysis skills that can be leveraged for the development and support of the Solutions services and product offerings. The successful candidate must be skilled in complex business data analysis; have expertise with functional requirements gathering and documentation; have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; have a proven ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams and display strong collaboration skills. This role is a client-facing role and is part of the Client Implementation Team.
- Support individual client implementation efforts with a particular focus on driving forward configuration and set up, the business requirements, data loading and testing phases of the effort
- Work with the wider project team and Project Manager to help establish project delivery plans and delivery estimates.
- Provide analysis to clients (internal and external) on current and future state data-centric operating models
- Liaise with clients in order to establish and document implementation requirements, develop “use cases” to document requirements
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of the offering to perform subject matter expert activities, consultancy, implementation configuration and demonstrations
- Analyze and document data mappings from source systems to the data solution and onward data outputs for client implementations
- Analyze and document any derivation, workflow and enrichment required within the solution for client implementations
- Solution the business problem by working closely with development team
- Implement our managed service offering, in collaboration with core development team
- Support internal and client testing activities prior to “go live” date and immediate post-production transition with the support of test plan development and test scripts
- Help manage project to time and cost objectives
- Support on-going enhancements to scope of services for existing clients as needed
- Contribute input on specific and overall product requirements (for specific client or to close product gaps) and enlist the platform's Product support
- Collaborate with other implementation team members to share best practices, raise issues, develop consistent global processes
- Knowledge and working experience of SQL, Oracle, Toad, Squirrel, EDM and ETL are all an advantage.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- CFA designation is a differentiator
- 10+ years of financial services experience is preferred.
- Clear understanding of investment data and aspects of investment process
- Previous experience implementing software or data service is preferred
- Experience in or desire to learn technical skills, e.g , SQL, database design, multi-tenancy architecture, etc. is required
- SQL experience is a big plus
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to multitask and work under high pressure deadlines.
- Ability to reprioritize quickly.
- Team player with professional and positive approach
- Flexible and can adapt easily to changing/evolving role requirements
- Creative, innovative and able to think outside of the box
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization
Warehouse Incentive Selector - Starting Rate $23/Hour for Qualified ApplicantsBurris Logistics$23 an hourWarehouse Incentive Selector Are you a reliable, energetic, hard-working, team player? If so, join the Burris Team as a warehouse selector! As an incentive warehouse2 minute agoShareElkton, MD 21921
Data AnalystBison Rail Systems$35 - $45 an hourDATA ANALYST Engineering Consulting firm is seeking a Data Analyst for an ongoing NY MTA Enterprise Asset Management (EAMS) Project. *Work Locations: 22 Courtland33 minute agoShareNew York, NY 10007 (Financial District area)
Applications Sales HUNTER - Eastern Region - Oracle Marketing Cloud*OracleSells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).55 minute agoShareBoulder, CO
Sr Principal Consultant - Advanced Customer Support - NetSuite Services - Manufacturing Vertical*OracleAn experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a55 minute agoShareBedford, MA
Software Developer - Women Impact Tech Connect General Requisition*OracleDesign, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc. As a member of the software engineering division, you will55 minute agoShareOgden, UT