Front Desk Coordinator (Cleburne)
Front Desk Coordinator Needed
Do you have a way of making people feel at ease and comfortable, even if you don’t know them? Then we want to talk to you about our Front Desk Coordinator position.
Our busy Eye Care practice needs a motivated team member to help us give our patients a 5-star experience all the time, every time! This full-time position is offering the stability of a career in healthcare.
NO Experience Needed:
Prior medical office or eyecare experience is a plus, but it’s certainly not required. We offer paid training for the right person with a great attitude, a helpful heart, and a love of learning to our Exceptional Standard of Care!
If you want a career where you can literally help the people in your community have better lives, this is the job for you.
Some of your duties will include:
- Making sure patients feel welcome as soon as they walk in the door
- Pleasantly answering questions and making appointments for existing and potential clients
- Reviewing and organizing patient medical charts for accuracy and authenticity
- Using your friendliest phone voice to answer incoming calls, take messages, complete outreach to patients (some re-engagement required)
- Assisting in opening and closing the office
- Understanding and respecting patient privacy laws
- Consistent training for optimal career growth
How will you make a difference?
As our Front Desk Coordinator, you will have the incredible honor to set the stage for each patient’s appointment. When our patients walk in, you will be the first person they see to reassure them they have made the right decision in choosing our practice, it really changes their day! Not only that, but it sets the expectation for the appointment and lets our patients know their appointment will go as smoothly as possible, allowing the patient to be receptive to our recommendations.
If these sound like you, please apply!
- You can get along great with anybody, are full of energy and people feel charged up just being around you.
- You desire a sense of accomplishment and feel your skills combined with your passion to help others will drive you to meet personal and team goals.
- You are attentive, an active listener, detail-oriented, organized, and your work reflects all of these characteristics.
- You’re known for doing what you say you’re going to do – no excuses! Your reputation for honesty and integrity is legendary.
- You don’t know the meaning of “someone else’s problem” or “that’s not my job.” You’re always willing to jump in and help.
- You take pride and ownership in your work – whatever you do, you do it well.
- You are good at multi-tasking, are comfortable working with technology, and appreciate staying on schedule and meeting deadlines.
- You’re always up for learning something new, and you master new skills quickly.
- You love to see other people happy and thriving, and you’ll do whatever you can to help them get there.
Family Eye Clinic is a fast-paced, established eye care practice with offices in Cleburne and Midlothian. We love to come to work every day because we love what we do and we’ve built an office culture that can’t be beat.
We offer (upon eligibility):
- Healthcare and In-House Vision Benefits
- Yearly Bonus and Uniform Allowances
If you’re looking to join a team that feels like a family, where your efforts will always be appreciated, and where you will be valued for the amazing person you are, apply now!
Freight CoordinatorBuckleEstimated $25K - $31.6K a yearNEW STORE OPENING SOON! Summary The Freight Coordinator position’s primary responsibility is to fulfill our mission statement, “to create the most3 day agoShareFenton, MO 63026+2 locations
Retail Sales RepresentativeExtra Space StorageEstimated $29.8K - $37.7K a yearFull-timeAs an Retail Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to be part of a diverse team with an excellent company culture. We offer competitive wages, a great3 day agoShareDenville, NJ 07834+10 locations
Part-Time Sales TeammateBuckleEstimated $23.5K - $29.7K a yearPart-timeWeekend availability +1Summary At Buckle, we target enthusiastic, ambitious individuals, who enjoy fashion and possess strong communication skills to become Sales Teammates. As a Sales3 day agoShareKansas City, MO 64153 (Prairie Point-Wildberry area)
Gameday Tour Support Staff, Stadium TourNew York Yankees$17.50 an hourWeekend availability +2DEPARTMENT: Stadium Tours REPORTS TO: Director, Stadium Tours JOB STATUS: Seasonal, Non-Exempt Description: Built upon our storied3 day agoShareBronx, NY
CashierDillonsEstimated $22K - $27.9K a yearPart-timeDay shift +1Company Name: DillonsPosition Type: EmployeeFLSA Status: Non-Exempt Essential Job Functions: Cashier/Checker is responsible for being visible and actively3 day agoShareArkansas City, KS 67005