ALAN Live Chat Operator - Weekend Shift
Please apply on our website, by visiting this link: https://gymlaunchsecrets.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=181
Do you love to work with people who are having a massive impact on the lives of others?
Consistently grow personally and professionally?
Be appreciated for the work you do not just by your coworkers but clients as well?
If you’re thinking "yes" keep reading...
WHO WE ARE:
Hi! We are ALAN, a SAAS (Software as a Service) company based in Austin, TX on a mission that solves the #1 pain point for agencies: getting their clients to work leads.
At ALAN, we believe in working hard and being effective, while also providing our teammates with...
These aren’t fancy perks that you should only get working a job that you hate, here our mission is to create a culture that makes you EXCITED to come to work on Monday. We believe that everyone truly wants to do their best at work, and we aim to foster a culture that makes that possible.
By joining our team, you’re helping us set a new standard in the SAAS industry – every single thing you do on our team brings us closer to that goal. Work, we believe, needs to be fun, challenging and something that makes you so excited that you jump out of bed each morning. We believe in work-life INTEGRATION, and that together we can make that possible.
The ALAN Live Chat Operator is someone who is going to promptly and kindly answer all questions and concerns of our client’s leads in an ultimate effort to get that individual to schedule a time for an orientation and show up to that appointment. The position will require constant monitoring and communication using our computer-based texting platform. This role is responsible for acting as a relay between end clients and the individuals/companies we provide service to. This person must keep up to date on the latest content that is to be released to our clients, as well as stay on top of current trends in our industry to ensure the most efficient nurturing of the leads. This person will be evaluated on their Customer Service skills, technical knowledge of all current products, and the ability to effectively nurture leads. This person is also required to monitor the systems and inform management of any issues that may need to be addressed sooner rather than later.
- Learn and stay up to date and knowledgeable on all content releases within Gym Launch Portal
- Learn and utilize all applications necessary for the position such as Acuity, ALAN, Asana, and Google apps
- Manually nurture leads by engaging them and suggesting times for an orientation
- Utilize resources to check Gym Owner availability and verify suggested times are valid
- Create and maintain streamlined, clear and consistent operation materials as needed; including both client-facing and internal processes/systems and giving explanations to the PIIT team on intended purposes.
- Attend all daily huddles for the PIIT team, Product Development, and company
- Identify ‘HOT’ issues that may need immediate action
- Execute ad-hoc requests as needed and communicated by Product Innovation & Implementation Manager and other management
- Work with Product Innovation & Implementation Manager to plan out what documentation needs to be adjusted, added, or removed.
- Work with Product Innovation & Implementation Manager to fortify structure, policies, and procedures for operating the live chat
- Follow up on all requests and concerns discovered while operating the live chat
- Answer all lead questions promptly and in an efficient way
- Nurture all leads to schedule an appointment and show up
- Identify and document customer issues concerning product
- Provide timely feedback to management and cross departments seeking insight
- Use Asana as a base to relay all project/product progress as well as daily/ongoing tasks so the operational team can estimate accommodations accurately
- Weekly End of Week Reports are delivered to the PIIT Manager each Friday by EOD
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, especially written
- Shows aptitude for being a team player and mentor to peers
- Maintains a high level of understanding of all content provided by Product Development
- Able to work M- 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM CST and/or M-F 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM CST during regular business hours and open to working 2 weeks per month.
- Friendly, Courteous, and Approachable
- Provides constructive criticism in a professional manner to build someone up instead of tear down
- High-level problem-solving skills
- Able to confidently and discreetly work with confidential information
- Ability to effectively communicate via Zoom, Cliq, and email
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Tolerance for high-stress situations
- Adaptable to a constantly changing environment
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
- Weekends required
Headphone store looking for someone who enjoy writing and into AudioAudio46$19 - $21 an hourMidtown Audio store is looking for a new team member, for a Full-time position.We are currently seeking to fill the role of writer, audio reviewer. About us, we are a47 minute agoShareNew York, NY 10036
Skilled and New CaregiversPacific Senior Care$17 - $30 an hourLooking for a part-time or possible full-time exciting and super rewarding job?*Ask about our $1,000.00 sign-on bonus* *RESTRICTIONS APPLY* We are seeking skilled47 minute agoShareVentura, CA+6 locations
Cashier/Morning, and Weekend Shift: Part Time, Full TimePlaza Extra EastFrom $12 an hourCashier Team Member (Front End Service) Provides support as a member of the Front-End team to assist customers during the check-out process, performing all cash48 minute agoShareChristiansted, VI 00820
CSR - Customer Service RepresentativeMolded Dimensions Group$24 - $29 an hourMolded Dimensions is currently seeking a motivated Customer Service Representative to join our team at our Port Washington facility. As a company with continuous growth48 minute agoShareHybrid remote in Port Washington, WI 53074
Amazon Delivery DriverNutmeg Courier - Amazon$16.50 - $18.00 an hourBecome a Delivery Associate for Amazon in Bristol!!! No previous work experience is required. Work independently on your own – NO ONE there to BOTHER you!! The48 minute agoShareSouthington, CT 06489