Job details Salary $15 an hour Full Job Description
The Starting pay rate for this position is $15.00 per hour
This is the job where you get to excel as the personal representative of the hotel by giving guests a great impression of excellent service and high standards. The AM Host at our Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront interacts with guests in a friendly manner. You must have flexible scheduling availability to include mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Meet and exceed special Guest needs and requests
- Abilityto repsond to Guests' needs throughout dining experience to ensure they receive high quality service
- Clear tables
- Passion for providing extraordinary service
Island Hospitality is committed to employee development and displays that commitment with a formalized training and development program providing a clear path for any employee with a desire and aptitude to thrive in the hospitality business. As team members join Island Hospitality from other organizations they too can build on that prior experience and find further growth opportunities within our company by utilizing the tools and resources offered.
What we offer you in return for your dedication and hard work is a rewarding benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
Plan for the Future:
401(k) Retirement plan - IHM Matches 100% up to 3% of your salary and an extra 50% on the next 2% of your salary. 401(k) is fully vested upon first contribution
Rewarding Hard Work:
- Incentive based bonus program
- Free room nights at our hotels
- Employee discounts within your hotel brand
- Discounts for friends and family within your hotel brand
- Team Member of the Month, Team Member of the quarter, and Team Member of the Year recognition and bonus
- Discounted tickets to theme parks, musicals, movies and more through Tickets at Work
- You are going to love being a part of our team! And we’ll pay you for new team members you refer to ANY of our locations!
- Free in-house training program-This unique program fosters employee growth throughout our associates’ career with our company and has a clear path to get you where you envision yourself.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Administrative ReceptionistKessler Rehabilitation CenterJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: Kessler Rehabilitation Center Administrative Receptionist South Plainfield, NJ Full Time:1 day agoShareSouth Plainfield, NJ 07080
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALBrightSpring Health ServicesOur CompanyOverview Daily Pay (PayOUT daily pay option) Help Others in Your Community On the Job TrainingCareer Growth Benefits, 401K, Tuition DiscountsTeam Environment3 day agoShareCanton, OH
Hostess and CashierThe Orient$11 - $17 an hourJob details Salary $11 - $17 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 4 Qualifications Restaurant Experience: 1 year1 week agoShareMarietta, GA 30339
Hostess and CashierBar Louie$11 - $15 an hourJob details Salary $11 - $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 10+ Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full1 week agoShareDearborn, MI 48124
Front Desk HostessSilver Diner Development LLCUp to $16 an hourJob details Salary Up to $16 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 4 Qualifications Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred) Full Job1 week agoShareBethesda, MD