Appointment Scheduler EST
Position: Part-time Evangelization Support Team Representative – Appointment Scheduler
FLSA: Non-exempt (eligible for overtime in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations)
Schedule: This part-time position (between 15-28 hours/week) will work remotely within the United States.
Pay Range: $17.00-18.00/hour*
Reporting to: Team Lead, Evangelization Support Team
The mission of the Augustine Institute is to serve the formation of Catholics for the New Evangelization. Through our academic and parish programs, we equip Catholics intellectually, spiritually, and pastorally to renew the Church and transform the world for Christ. Our work environment is collaborative and team-oriented with an amazing team of talented professionals that are passionate about Augustine Institute’s mission. You will love working here!
The Augustine Institute is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The Augustine Institute EST communicates with parishes to schedule appointments on behalf of the Sales Team.
- Specific duties are listed below but may not be all-inclusive.
- Develops knowledge and expertise in AI Consultative Sales Process and leading Evangelization methodologies.
- Schedules appointments to connect pastors and key parish staff with our Evangelization Specialists in order to understand the faith formation and evangelization needs and goals of the parish.ESTs need to work during Parish hours, generally between 9am-4pm local parish time.
- Supports Diocesan-wide FORMED sales initiatives.
- Updates key parish contact information in NetSuite.
- Attends regular standup meetings
- Documents key metrics, results, and customer feedback.
- Serves as an expert and credible representative of the Augustine Institute mission.
- Effectively communicates and escalates important observations to management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred
- Relevant work experience in scheduling appointments is appreciated but not required.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic communication and phoning principles.
- Expertise in Windows operating systems and MS Office products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a positive, collaborative, productive
- Ability to consistently demonstrate
the Augustine Institute’s core values including:
- Humility – We serve the Augustine Institute Mission with humility and a service mindset.
- Collaboration – We work together as a united Body of Christ.
- Innovation – We encourage being creative and demonstrating a clever mindset.
- Excellence – We strive in everything we do to win souls for Christ.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform typing and use of office equipment, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will typically work remotely in a climate-controlled office setting.
Company Information and History
The Augustine Institute is a registered 501(c)(3) Corporation. Our mission is to serve the formation of Catholics for the New Evangelization. Through our graduate school, media, and parish programs, we equip Catholics intellectually, spiritually, and pastorally to renew the Church and transform the world for Christ.
In 2005, as a response to the call of Pope St. John Paul II, Catholic scholars established in Denver a graduate school dedicated to transforming Catholic education for the New Evangelization. Since then, the Augustine Institute has become the fastest-growing Catholic graduate school in the United States and has quickly expanded into a multi-faceted institute providing strategic, disciple-based parish programming and leadership formation to dioceses and parishes across America.
In July 2015, the Augustine Institute and its partners launched FORMED, our digital, state-of-the-art, online platform (often referred to as a “Catholic Netflix”), which makes available the best Catholic content from a host of leading Catholic apostolates.
In November 2015, the Augustine Institute entered a merger with Lighthouse Catholic Media, which included its Parish Consultant independent contractor salesforce; the Parish Kiosk Program, CD of the Month Club Program, and other channels; and what is now the Ignatius Press-Augustine Institute Joint Publishing Venture.
The base compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience. The Augustine Institute offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 403b retirement plan match, medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, and a generous paid time off plan, as well as other benefits.
Customer Operations AgentFanDuelEstimated $50.9K - $64.4K a yearWeekend availability +1ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to5 day agoShareHybrid remote in Portland, OR
UN Women: Policy Specialist, Gender and MigrationUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP)Estimated $78.5K - $99.4K a yearUN Women: Policy Specialist, Gender and Migration Advertised on behalf of : Location : New York, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA5 day agoShareNew York, NY
Enrollment Specialist - RemoteOneDigitalEstimated $40.7K - $51.5K a yearFull-timeMonday to Friday +1Are you looking to accelerate your career without having to hide your authentic self - a place where you can be you? A career that’s making a bigger impact on the5 day agoShareRemote in United States
Agent (Remote) - 1st ShiftDisability Help GroupFrom $18 an hourFull-timeMonday to Friday +1The Intake Agent will be a direct point of contact for potential new clients. They provide great customer service and have a clear phone presence. They should be5 day agoShareRemote in South Carolina
Administrative Support AssistantUS Bureau of Land Management$36,118 - $62,232 a yearFull-time +1Duties Salary Ranges:Klamath Falls, OR: GS-05: $36,118 - $46,953 per year; GS-06: $40,262 - $52,341 per year; GS-07: $44,740 - $58,158 per year.Portland, OR: GS-05:5 day agoShareTemporarily Remote in Portland, OR 97204+4 locations