SummaryPosted: Sep 27, 2019 Weekly Hours: 40 Role Number: 200106879 Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all aspects of all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Marcom Post-Production Department (PPD) is a full-service post- production organization comprised of the following divisions: creative editorial, grading, audio, and visual effects. The post-production team works across all post-production divisions. The PPD teams have a sense of pride in the work being produced, a shared sense of purpose as a group and is known for delivering the highest quality creative. We are highly creative, strong technically, and has a consistent track record of delivering on large scale productions. Our assistant editors have technical expertise in all facets of post-production; offline through online as well as extensive experience in versioning and localizing. The assistant editor maintains a balanced and structured environment in the editing room. Key Qualifications
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience at an offline editorial house, in-house advertising agency, or in-house commercial production company.
- You will collaborate and partner closely with the editor from ideation through to final master delivery!
- You have a deep knowledge and experience both technically in the following fields: broadcast, web, theater and event deliverables.
- You possess deep experience with the following: setting up the project to editor’s specs, managing media, pulling selects, exports, codecs, mix prep, color prep, conform prep, VFX prep, syncing footage, working with multiple source formats, cleaning up timelines.
- You have experience with supervised sessions with clients: taking notes, scratch records, postings.
- You have an understanding of the post-production pipeline: offline, online & conform, general 2 VFX work, audio mixing.
- You grasp devices, frame rates, aspect ratio, compression schemes, file formats and cameras.
- You have extraordinary interpersonal skills and energy, drive, passion and enthusiasm to do and be the very best.
- You have an insatiable appetite to learn and you take the initiative to do so!
- You are able to work unpredictable hours and are organized, have great attention to details and are a great teammate.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Retail Store Administrative AssistantDICK'S Sporting Goods$15.50 - $23.00 an hourWeekend availability +1On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport.1 hour agoShareLongmont, CO 80501+126 locations
Stock Room AssistantNorth Carolina State University$31,200 - $54,265 a yearFull-timeMonday to FridayJob Posting Information Posting Number PG193006SP Internal Recruitment No1 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC+1 location
Senior Processing AssistantNew York University$33.03 an hourFull-timePosition Summary: Perform complex cataloging, acquisitions, metadata and record maintenance functions as well as monitor standard processing functions. Assist in5 hour agoShareHybrid remote in New York, NY 10012
Team Member (Full Time & Part Time Storewide Opportunities)Whole Foods Market$17.50 - $24.00 an hourFull-time +1Day shift +4Hiring Immediately! Are you a Foodie seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Come join the Whole Foods Market team where you’ll work in a professional8 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10027 (Harlem area)
Primate KeeperJohns Hopkins University$25.50 an hourFull-timeMonday to Friday +3We are seeking a Primate Keeper is to provide animal care to a breeding colony of group-housed monkeys in an indoor/outdoor setting. Care includes feeding, cleaning,8 hour agoShareBaltimore, MD 21218 (Johns Hopkins Homewood area)